Why I would be a good Mod

suggestion

ill do my best to keep people from causing fights and keep the website looking like a friendly environment.

I am a humble and friendly person, I am able to be strict but kind and open to people.

I have a crap ton of ideas for the Developers that they should add the the website and game.

What being a Mod means to me - - -> Moderates can delete messages, as well as invite, ban, or suspend people who violate the server’s rules. The best moderators typically are seasoned and enthusiastic participants in one or more communities. Admins and moderators are your first go-to when you encounter an issue in a server. Also be on the lookout for cheaters, flagged messages and broadly keeping the community conformed to the general community and user guidelines.

im not new i made my account 2 years ago bud, ive just found out about this website - curve fever form

wha??
what does that imply? xD

yea im wondering that too

lmao

Having that attitude towards others won’t get you mod either :eyes:

Well that may be true but he is new at least to the forum so you could say pointers :joy: sorry

Your chances are getting smaller and smaller M8

download%20(6)

@VoidBeatbox dont listen to this mf. Im sure you will be a great mod! You do you and u will go far (hopefully) LOL

Bro wdym :joy:

you really all me a mf when im giving tips to someone that is new to the forum, I know that void would make a good mod thou and tbh so would maya

no way this mf recommended snow to be a mod. LMFAO

Bro snow is cracked he uses a cus word every game

why snow of all

idk lol