What is your coolest move you have done?

Regale on one of the best moments you have done,was it taking the lead from 5th place. Getting more points then you imagined? I wanna recognize those awesome moves from you guys. But this is not the same as the other ones. I just want to see howfar you have come and inspire new players to do the same

Once stole 259 points in a single round :joy:

Dont we have this?

I mean, these are all the same things!

Stolen 120 points from 2 different people in 1 round?

I beated top 3 player with speed hide lol

i guess this is more general and conversational @VIDMAN.

Though considering how this forum is being moderated, I can imagine this being closed soon for being “too similar to an existing topic” or being “offtopic”.

i pooped a fever just in front of @line, and then won my first cf official tour :stuck_out_tongue:

On MOBILE i pop a side shot… HIT TWO PEOPLE AT ONCE… THEN DID IT AGAIN… THEN WINNING I did it like 4 times

I have record for most points stolen in one game around 982 points.

Faaakeeee

I have The Record of most stolen point in one hit (198) it wil never be beaten since i killed 3 people with multi shot when it was doing like 45% damage lol

@Ozzzj Check the records. * Best players of 2019 - Wall of Glory *

not the coolest thing ive done but i definitely thought i was screwed at the start of this round

that hot slops is real loser

This is not exactly the coolest or the best move I’ve ever done, but it’s still good. So I will upload one of my focusing moves : Round 6

prob getting 79 points from 2 zaps.

Got a great opportunity to land a double shot when these guys had me sandwiched! <3

How did you make the GIF?

Screen to GIF is a good option… small program which records ur screen. I used it on the replays when I made mine :joy:

I recorded my replay using Geforce Experience which is a screen recorder thats built into my Nvidia graphics card. Then I put the video clip into Photoshop, cropped it, lowered the resolution, adjusted the speed, added a pan and zoom, looped it then exported as a GIF :slight_smile:

This is a helpful tutorial but if you don’t have Photoshop I’m sure there are other ways to do it such as screen to GIF as Line mentioned :slight_smile: