What are your favorite powers to use during April Fools?

curvefeverpro
no-cooldown
april-fools

Just wondering.

Also, Thin is officially great again.

Speed Zap is funny :joy: or double mines

DOUBLE MINE SPAM love it
mutli shot is great too

Thin and T H I C C

cue the boss battle music

Speedy fever+speed ez

I liked:

1. double mine
  2. Brake+laser
  3. Multi+double

Also hide is really fun (I would change the name for this mode to Showself :joy: )

laser + angle turns, as always.

I had the most fun ever in cf pro on April Fools day while using speed burst+ homing missile. I love speed curving and having such a low cooldown was a gift from heaven : )
While other speed combos were mostly troll ones, this one was sound because of the power of homing missile in this mode. I had around 70% win rate in GM arenas with this combo :stuck_out_tongue: but I am happy that the games were unranked because the powers were not balanced for this mode and if the games were ranked, there would have been too many tryhards using OP combos and that would have ruined the fun.

I love the developers of this game and I appreciate their sense of humor. I will always remember this day of curving, I had so much fun. I played around 80 games on a single day… I guess that’s the highest ever for me. I was so hooked I even missed school.

I would love to share some pro replays but the replays aren’t working. Maybe they will work sometime later. Here are some memorable April fool games : -

SkuoPjJY4.0
H1vHlMlK4.0
rJG4JflYE.0
HykzZokFN.0
ry-gLlgxKV.0
rJq-JbeK4.0
SJSV–gFV.0
Bk_-AlxKV.0
ByF5MxxFE.0
Byxjubget4.0
B1xYFCsJK4.0
HJgdEc1KE.0
HJaG7c1K4.0
Sk2BDFkYN.0
HJdjVF1FV.0
B1ezQmY1tV.0
ByZzpOyKV.0
BJvnPd1tN.0
BJsn8_1tE.0
B1eP1_ytV.0
S1OxA8kKN.0
HJ_gRbxK4.0
BkzZnZgKE.0
SJ9PBbxYN.0
SkLQVbxK4.0
BJBdNU1YN.0

I hope the replays start working because i would love to watch these games myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

Brake and Jump. Much more fun then I would expect.

Just realized that Brake + Thin is basically the new meta.

jump + scatter was clearly the best i wonder why so many people cant understand that :sweat_smile:

-hundatze