Unplayable Lag when using Firefox

The game can’t be played on Firefox, dropping down to 10 fps and staying there.
Here is a link to a Firefox Performance recording and a snapshot of the Memory.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Df4GFM4L7H_3zUJspOrXPPHQndkC5MIY

Hope you can fix this soon.
fps%20lag

Looking at the performance graph it seems your CPU is pretty idle so it’s probably your GPU.
Might be that it’s using the wrog GPU or something.
I suggest have a look at the performance tips I wrote and if none of that helps please try on Chrome and create a performance report on there because Firefox is very bad for us as developers to see what the issues are. I’ve also attached a link to the info for making the report on Chrome.

The lag shown on Firefox isn’t there when I use Chrome. The issue only popped up after patch 1.9.4 as I had been able to play with Firefox without any issues beforehand.
The only thing I can see in console that might indicate as to why is

Error: WebGL warning: drawElements: Tex image TEXTURE_2D level 0 is incurring lazy initialization.

But I’m not sure if that was already there or was introduced with the patch. I have tried restarting Firefox but that hasn’t done anything.

What graphics card do.you have?

I’m currently using an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB running Driver 26.21.14.3086

Did you check if it’s actually used? You can navigate to about:support in Firefox. and search for WebGL 1 Driver Renderer it should say GTX 1060.

Key Value
Name Firefox
WebGL 1 Driver Renderer Google Inc. – ANGLE (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
WebGL 1 Driver Version OpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 2.1.0.21dccd386996)
Version 71.0a1
Build ID 20190904094319
Update Channel nightly

I’m also seeing the following error crop up in console though I’m not sure if it would be affecting the performance. (most likely not)

TypeError: “e.channels[t.channelID] is undefined”