[UNOFFICIAL] Tournament: Random Powers - 08/15/2021 – 20:00 CEST

unofficialtournament

Unofficial Tournament: Random Powers – 08/15/2021 – 20:00 CEST

It’s time for another tournament! :trigon: This is a random power generator, 6 player FFA tournament that tests your abilities with all powers. :cfp:

:crossed_flags: General Information

• You must be level 48 in order to participate in this tournament as all powers will be randomly selected.
  • Powers will be added to the spreadsheet 15-20 minutes in advance so all players are well informed. If a power is of a high level, an alternate power of lower level will be chosen and placed on the spreadsheet for the player to use.
Example

Teleport and 180 are the powers randomly generated. If you are level 48+ you may not have these powers. If not, you will use the alternate power. Only if you do not have the original randomly generated powers can you use the alternate power

:cfp: Game Settings

• 6 player FFA
  • All powers allowed but will be pre-drawn prior to tournament start
  • Pickups off
  • Turrets on
  • Unranked rooms

:memo: Signup

Use one of the following ways to sign up for the tournament:

• Write “I am in as (insert username)” as a reply to this post
  • Use the server Bot in [Curve Fever Pro] Unofficial Tournaments server in the #sign-up channel
  • Send a private message to one of the following tournament organizers on Discord:
    • Roxie#1800
    • Friendly neighbourhood SpiderMan#0075
    • Ambroz37(new)#5739
    • theangelov#2401

:stop_sign: Signup deadline::exclamation: 30 minutes before tournament starts

:large_orange_diamond: Confirmation deadline::exclamation: Begins an hour before tournament start (19:00 CEST) and closes 20 minutes before (19:40 CEST)

:white_check_mark: Tournament start: 2021-08-15T18:00:00Z

Note: By using any of the above ways to sign up, you automatically agree to the rules below.

:checkered_flag: Confirming Attendance

You can confirm attendance through the following ways:

• Curve Fever Pro - Unofficial Tournament server through the server bot
  • On this forum post
  • By private messaging one of the tournament staff members listed

Rules :stop_sign:

Please read these before signing up!
  • Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards, if you do not show up, you will be removed from the tour.
  • If you decide to purposely delay the tournament by not equipping correct randomly selected powers stated in the spreadsheet, you will be disqualified.
  • If you sign up for the tournament and don’t show up, you will first be warned by one of the team members. After 2 warnings, you will not be able to participate in the following tournament.
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished by our discretion.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form.
  • Results will be recorded by use of the Curve Fever Discord - Unofficial Tournaments server, with one match member placing the results in #results channel by using the command !lastmatch (username) where username is your in-game username.

:pencil2: Schedule:

Currently in Progress

:trophy: Rewards

• :1st_place_medal: :crown: 1st place: 400 gems

• :2nd_place_medal: 2nd place: 300 gems

• :3rd_place_medal: 3rd place: 200 gems

A minimum amount of 30 players are needed in order to receive these prizes. We will also draw 3 lucky winners winning 200 gems or 5 euros. :gem:

Disclaimer

Click to read

To keep our tournaments organized and enjoyable for all once the signup deadline has passed (30 minutes before the start of the tournament), no changes can be made. We will not be allowing player switches nor any deviations from the above rules, including the announced day and time of this tournament. Players are expected to follow the starting times of the matches and to post the results of their matches in [Curve Fever Pro] - Unofficial Tournaments (#results) channel. Details on how to sign up are above, and no other signups will be allowed in platforms not mentioned. Please be considerate and if confirming your attendance, recognize you must show up. Failure to do so will result in a warning and two warnings will lead to a ban from the next tournament.

:loudspeaker: Organizers:

@RealRoxie, @Alpha, @theangelov, @Ambroz37

Happy Curving and hope to see you on the 15th! :trigon:

I am in as HyceK :cowboy_hat_face:

I am in as Isar

Good luck @HyceK & @Isar :trigon:

Already signed up as aron!

Lara is in!

Im in as Kleczcwel

I’m in as Xtrchip

i am in as neverhav2 :rofl:

I’m in as ProZCraZy

I’m in as Shen’

Ty @Kleczcwel, @XTRACHIP, @Dav, @ProZCraZy and @Shen for signing up :partying_face: gl to you all ^^

Np Roxie I love doing events/contest

Im in as Rasaf11

I’m in as Gremlin

Of course you will join… Trying to be the better mod in terms of curving? Or trying to get more gems than the other mods? No offense mods!

Legend says that Gremlin has to beat hohoho in next tournament to establish his dominance in terms of curving skills among the Moderator team.

Well, to be honest, if Gremlin had played as many tournaments as I did, he would be a 7 x champion.

Imagine legend is correct xD

im in as ecliptic. thx for making this tour at a time i can finally participate (i missed the last 3 tours(not iron man))

I am in as JimCorleone