[UNOFFICIAL] Tournament: Quickplay Champ - Sunday, April 11th - 20:00 CEST

unofficialtournament

Unofficial Tournament: Quickplay Champ – 04/11/2021 – 20:00 CEST

Its time for our second unofficial tournament, a quickplay style, 6 player tournament. :pentagon:

Organizers: :loudspeaker: @RealRoxie, @Alpha, @theangelov, @Riomo, @Ambroz37

Game Settings :cfp:

• 6 player FFA
  • All powers allowed!
  • Pickups off
  • Turrets on
  • Unranked rooms

Official Discord - [Curve Fever Pro] Unofficial Tournaments :trigon:

If you have a discord and didn’t join the Unofficial Tournaments Discord last tournament, please join so you can receive announcements, sign up for the tournament, and confirm attendance easier.
Discord link: https://discord.gg/xmxFwxy7

Signup :memo:

Use one of the following ways to sign up for the tournament:

• Write “I am in as (insert username)” as a reply to this post
  • Use the server Bot in [Curve Fever Pro] Unofficial Tournaments server in the #sign-up channel
  • Send a private message to one of the following tournament organizers on Discord:
    • Roxie#0398
    • Friendly neighbourhood SpiderMan#0075
    • Ambroz37(new)#5739
    • theangelov#2401

:stop_sign: Signup deadline::exclamation: 30 minutes before tournament starts

:large_orange_diamond: Confirmation deadline::exclamation: Begins an hour before tournament start (19:00 CEST) and closes 20 minutes before (19:40 CEST)

:white_check_mark: Tournament start: 2021-04-11T18:00:00Z

Note: By using any of the above ways to sign up, you automatically agree to the rules below.

Confirming Attendance

You can confirm attendance through the following ways:

• Curve Fever Pro - Unofficial Tournament server through the server bot
  • On this forum post
  • By private messaging one of the tournament staff members listed above

Rules :stop_sign:

Please read these before signing up!
  • Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards, if you do not show up, you will be removed from the tour.
  • If you sign up for the tournament and don’t show up, you will first be warned by one of the team members. After 2 warnings, you will not be able to participate in the following tournament.
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished by our discretion.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form.
  • Results will be recorded by use of the Curve Fever Discord - Unofficial Tournaments server, with one match member placing the results in #results channel by using the command !lastmatch (username) where username is your in-game username.

Schedule :newspaper:

:pencil2:Currently In Progress: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SLaaikej6FpHov7ZKxzxf9WmYvf3jUL-sUMXGxhxzyI/edit?usp=sharing

Rewards :trophy:

The new battlepass is coming out very soon so…rewards are as follows: :wink:

• :1st_place_medal: 1st place: :coin: Battlepass or 400 gems :gem:

• :2nd_place_medal: 2nd place: :coin: Battlepass or 400 gems :gem:

• :3rd_place_medal: 3rd place: :coin: Battlepass or 400 gems :gem:

A minimum amount of 20 players are needed in order to receive these prizes. Note that 400 gems are worth the same as €10.

Disclaimer

Click to read

To keep our tournaments organized and enjoyable for all once the signup deadline has passed (30 minutes before the start of the tournament), no changes can be made. We will not be allowing player switches nor any deviations from the above rules, including the announced day and time of this tournament. Players are expected to follow the starting times of the matches and to post the results of their matches in [Curve Fever Pro] - Unofficial Tournaments (#results) channel. Details on how to sign up are above, and no other signups will be allowed in platforms not mentioned. Please be considerate and if confirming your attendance, recognize you must show up. Failure to do so will result in a warning and two warnings will lead to a ban from the next tournament.

Hope you all are doing well, and see you on the 11th! :pentagon::tetragon::trigon:

I am in as Magician.

I am in as Dragon.exe8085 :slightly_smiling_face:

I am in as Aron 3.0.

One quick question:
Should we have to confirm by sending a friend request to Tour Confirm?

Actually I change my account to Some FakeGM.

You can confirm using that account. That method wasn’t used much for the last tournament which is why it isn’t listed but if you want to use it, that’s perfect. :slight_smile:

Thank you and @Dragon.exe8085 & @Alpha for signing up!

Ok thanks :smiley:

:smiley: yey another tournament! :partying_face:
I will sign up via discord!

I am totally in as Creepy 7242!

I am in as HyceK :cowboy_hat_face:

@Latios, @Creepy7242 & @HyceK thank you for signing up and good luck!

I am in as Dripsies :orange_heart:

I am in as Isar

I am in as Vouncat :kissing_cat:

@Dripsies, @Isar & @Vouncat thank you! :partying_face:

I’m in as Hyper

good luck :smile:

I’m in as bambule

I am in as nurgasemetey

thank you @Kranich & @nurgasemetey :tada: gl!