Unofficial Tournament: No Modules FFA Tournament – 18/12/2021 – 20:00 CET

Unofficial Tournament: No Modules FFA Tournament – 18/12/2021 – 20:00 CET

Hi all! I am happy to announce the upcoming tournament this Saturday, the 18th. This tournament will be a No Modules tournament. I am hosting this because there was supposed to be an official tournament at same date but it got postponed. Many people signed up for this so I think that it is the fairest for me to be an alternative tournament on that date so they can enjoy some competitive games.

:cfp: Game Settings

• 6-8 players rooms (poll will be open in #tournament-announcements in official Curve Fever Pro server until 3 hours before the tournament starts)
  • Level 1 account required
  • Powers are turned off
  • Pickups off
  • Turrets off
  • Unranked /ranked (if all players agree) rooms

:boom: General Rules:

• No targeting or teaming of any kind is permitted throughout the entire tournament. Failure to abide by this will result from a ban from the next unofficial FFA tournament hosted by me.
  • You shall not use any powers in this tournament.

:memo: Signup

Use one of the following 4 possibilities to sign up!

• Write I am in as ~username~ under this post.
  • Write I am in as ~username~ in the Curve Fever Pro Discord server channel #tournament-sign-up.
  • Write I am in as ~username~ in the Curve Fever Pro Unofficial Tournaments Discord server(https://discord.gg/MEjSTdztwX) channel #sign-up.
  • Send a private message to Roxie#5323, Ivan#6757, prabh#0001 or Friendly neighbourhood SpiderMan#0075 on Discord .

Or let one of the tournament organisers know in-game chat that you would like to play! :cfp:

:bangbang: Signup deadline: :bangbang: 1 hour before tournament start (19:00 CET)

:bangbang: Confirmation deadline::bangbang: Begins an hour before tournament start (19:00 CET) and closes 20 minutes before (19:40 CET)

:white_check_mark: Tournament start : December 18, 2021 9:00 PM

Note: By using any of the above ways to sign up, you automatically agree to the rules below.

:checkered_flag: Confirming Attendance

You can confirm attendance through the following ways:

• Curve Fever Pro server through reacting to my message in #tournament-announcements channel
  • On this forum post
  • By private messaging one of the tournament staff members listed or messaging them in game

:construction: Schedule

Currently in Progress…

:trophy: Rewards

First Place :1st_place_medal: Second Place :2nd_place_medal: Third Place :3rd_place_medal:
30-39 Players* :gem: + 300 :gem: 200 :gem: 100 :gem:
40-59 Players* :gem: + 400 :gem: 300 :gem: 150 :gem:
60+ Players* :gem: + 500 :gem: 400 :gem: 200 :gem:

*Amount of players mentioned is the amount that is starting in the first round. *

:no_entry: Rules

Please read these carefully!

• Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you are out.
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Teaming is not allowed as well as targeting specific players and all players involved will be punished.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
  • Winner posts the match results in the Curve Fever Discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing “!lastmatch [your username]” .
  • The organization always have the last word.

:speaking_head: Organization Team

Host: @Alpha

Helpers: @Gremlin, @prabh

Happy Curving and hope to see you on the 18th! :trigon:

P.S. Thanks @RealRoxie for creating this post’s design.

no champion crown :frowning:

but thanks for the tournament anyways :wink:

I’m in as CurveMaster

I’m in as BezqyczekPL

I’m in as Domnic

I’m not in as Creepy 7242

Correction: he is not NOT in as Creepy 7242

hehe

Im in as LisaHs

im in as DemiGod

I am in as Curver

im in as IPBANNED