[Unofficial] Results of No Modules FFA Tournament

Good evening, curvers!

First of all, I want to thank everyone who dedicated some of their time to play in yesterday’s tournament. 35 players showed up for the tournament and gave their best to end up on as high position as they could.

Best 8 players of the tournament made it to the Finals, where they fought for the victory. Results of the Finals:

1st place - Python (731 points);
2nd place - @Dripsies(656 points);
3rd place - Cheddar Bob (549 points);
4th place - Eleanor Rigby (543 points);
5th place - @74R45 (419 points);
6th place - zize (392 points);
7th place - @Curv (390 points);
8th place - @HHHHHHHH (180 points).

Final standings of the tournament can be found from here:

Thank you all for participating and I hope that even though it was just unofficial tournament, you enjoyed it. I would appreciate a lot if you could post your feedback under this post about this tournament.

We also noticed that many people could not make it on Saturday to the tournament. Do you think that it is better to host unofficial tournaments on Sundays next time?

Last but not least, I want to thank @Phase, @SHEEP and @Isar for helping me with this tournament! I hope we will get to work together again in the future tournaments! It was really nice and fun working with you guys! @Phase also recorded the tournament starting from Round 3. You can see the video from here: https://youtu.be/HGJxGNaD1Mg.

Have a nice Sunday evening and see you hopefully in the next tournament,

Python