[Unofficial] Results of Full Camp Competition!

Hello,

For past 1 month, unofficial full camp competition has been going on. Now, it is over and it is time to announce the best campers of the competition.

Top 10 of the competition:

Summary

1st place - @Maluco (12 minutes and 8 seconds).

2nd place - @Alpha (12 minutes and 5 seconds).

3rd place - @meow 11 minutes and 50 seconds).

4th place - Manuel100go (11 minutes and 45 seconds).

5th place - @Owl (11 minutes and 12 seconds).

6th place - @Bantonaut 11 minutes and 9 seconds).

7th place - @74R45 (11 minutes and 8 seconds).

8th place - @Life (11 minutes and 8 seconds).

9th place - Black (10 minutes and 53 seconds).

10th place - @doncoupon (10 minutes and 43 seconds).

Playlist of the videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuCiVKSbBZyuBztiR0nS3-KnGkrymBn-P.

73 players competed in this competition.

I want to thank everyone for participating in this competition, without you, we would not have made it!

Special thanks to my recorders team - theangelov, ambroz37, msd_7, Black and Gremlin. You guys spent so much time on recording, I really appreciate that.

Also, I am asking for opinions from the community. What are your thoughts about such competition, should it be held again in the future (with some prizes, maybe?) and when should it be? Feel free to share your thoughts by commenting on this post.

Thank you for your time,

Magician

[Unofficial] Elite Full Camp Competition! (💸)

Thanks for organizing this Jaan! I’m not a big fan of camps, but challenging competitions which are connected to the game are fun. If you will organize something new (like hole challenge, or triple hole challenge or pickups survival etc.) that can be interesting in my opinion.

Those ideas are good except for Pickups survival (luck based and can take very long).

I know it’s luck based, but it’s unofficial, right? Still could be fun. But I came up with idea, what about team camp? Could be much more fun! Also unofficial. Could be for 3-4 players team for instance, and the latest point when all players are still alive is their camp time.

That’s a nice idea!

I like your ideas, will probably include them in my next unofficial event but after that I want to make another camp competition where I focus rather on quality than quantity.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuCiVKSbBZyuBztiR0nS3-KnGkrymBn-P. Playlist of the videos is up!

Some cool looking camps there! Sorry i didn’t take part, I did have a little go but it’s just not really my thing. I do appreciate that there are more contests lately though! Thank you :slight_smile: