[Unofficial] No Passive Modules Tournament, 06/04/2019 20:00 CEST!

Hello there!

First of all, I want to apologise for announcing this so late but I thought today that it would be great having a tournament tonight, which would begin 20:00 CEST (6th of April, 2019).
In this tournament, no passive modules are allowed.
General rules:

• No passive modules are allowed. You can only use these modules: One Shot, Thick, Side Shot, Mine, Zap, Low-res, Scatter Shot, Steer-less, Stealth Mine, Trippy, Homing, Speedy, Clock Block, Time Bomb, Curve-blind, Multi Shot, Trigger Bomb, Double Shot, Reverse, Laser.

• You must have at least 1 module installed in each game, that means, that you cannot use no modules because it would make the game more passive.

• Cheating isn’t allowed, suspension of cheating might cause disqualification from the tournament.

• At the end of each game, the winner of the game must say in Curve Fever Discord’s #tournament-results channel !lastmatch [yourusernamehere] so the tournament crew can know that the match has finished. You will not be punished, if you will not do it. This rule excists only to make organisators’ work easier.

• If you end on the same position with someone else, Curve Fever BOT will decide who gets better position. If this happens in Semifinals and both people are sharing 3rd place (let’s say that top 3 will get to Final), then quick 1 vs. 1 will be played between these players where you must use the modules you used in Semifinal - that would make it not so luck based. If more than 2 players end up on same position and not all of them would get to Final, then there will be another game with 3 or more participants and the best player(s) of it get to Final. There could be such situation: 2nd, 3rd and 4th place of Semifinal finish with same amount of points. If in their “Playoff” match (with 3 people) 2 players tie up, the Discord BOT will decide who proceeds.

• Curve Fever server’s Discord invitation link: https://discord.gg/6zM4x8 .

• The organisation team always has the last word.

• Don’t break any of the rules mentioned!

How to sign up?

Date and time: Saturday, the 6th of April, 20:00 CEST.

Signing up’s deadline: Saturday, the 6th of July, 18:00 CEST.

Comment on this thread by saying "I’m in. My Curve Fever Pro user is [yourusernamehere] .
Note: you can now sign up via Discord by sending me (Faded/Shikon./Alpha#2958) a private message where you say that you are in!

If you sign up after the deadline, you might get in if it does not affect the schedule.

The schedule will be published at least 1 hour before the start of the tournament here and on Curve Fever Discord (#tournament-announcements).
If you have any questions about the tournament, feel free to contact me on forum or via Discord (Faded/Shikon./Alpha#2958).
Thank you for your time and see you in tournament!
Alpha

I’m in. My Curve Fever Pro username is Alpha.

im in. my curvefever username is sarah2005meow

I’m in. My Curve Fever Pro username is Aglaron

I’m in my username is OwI

I’m in. My Curve Fever Pro user is nobody.

I’m in. My Curve Fever Pro username is Maluku.

wait im not part of the discord can i still participate

im not in sry :sweat_smile:
caus ive do to some buisness :sweat_drops:

-hundatze :innocent:

Yes, you do.

I’m in. My Curve Fever Pro username İs Ravelien

@Alpha I’m dating a girl tonight. I won’t be available :smiley:

OK, good luck!

Im in, Me name is Squidward.

cant make it
sorry
you can remove me

Sorry I have to sign out… other plans. ciao

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zqWfKmLY5yBFfePhV6zRYoAGpDif0ZtfnJ-nTvyBTdk/edit?usp=sharing.

I am in curve fever pro username the goat

This tournament already happened :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: but there is some others in which you could play

Let’s replay the tournament with the same participants :joy: ?