[Unofficial] No Modules Tournament - Saturday, the 12th of January, 19:00 CET - Sign up!

curvefeverpro

Hello.

Me and @Alpha have decided to host an unofficial tournament which consists of no modules! All ships are allowed in the tournament. We strongly apologise for the lateness of this topic. Alpha thought it would be fun to host a tournament this Saturday and he proposed me to host a tournament with him to feel the pleasure for the community.

By the way, I am Virtualize and I have been assisting players from Curve Fever 3 by helping them to create schedules for their tournaments.
So here is the upcoming information about this tournament:

Date & Time: Saturday, the 12th of January 2019 19:00 CET.

Deadline for signing up: Saturday, the 12th of January 2019 1:00 CET.

You must signup by commenting: “[Your username] is joining this tournament. I confirm that I have read all rules and agree with them.”

Note
If there are free spots and if it does not affect the schedule, late sign-ups can be taken into a consideration.

Rules

• No modules can be used during the entire tournament.
  • All ships are allowed in the tournament.
  • I accept that the tournament is played with the game as it is. This including bugs and lag.
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • All rooms must be unranked.
  • Being on time is a must. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards, you won’t be able to join the tournament anymore.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be disqualified.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
  • You will respect the times mentioned on the schedule.
  • Unless stated otherwise by a tournament host, the winning player will post the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - *
    The organization is always correct and the moderators of this tournament have the last word.
  • I have read, understood and agreed with the rules, as posted on this topic.
  • If you won your match, go to official Curve Fever Discord server and write !lastmatch (Your usernamehere) so we can see the results of the specific match. Also, you don’t need to add the bracket’s when you write your username!
    *Example: !lastmatch Virtualize

Note
There will be no prizes unless someone wants to sponsor us.

Note
Finals will be recorded/streamed on Twitch/YouTube and if you are interested in recording, please contact either me or @Alpha via our Discord.
Our Discord information is:
Faded/Shikon./Alpha#2958
Shawkens#9040

Also, if you have any questions about the tournament, please do not hesitate to ask either me or @Alpha

Join Curve Fever Discord via this link:

We hope to see you all in the tournament,

Virtualize & Alpha.

Alpha is joining this tournament. I confirm that I have read all rules and agree with them.

Virtualize is joining this tournament. I confirm that I have read all rules and agree with them.

Dreams is joining this tournament. I confirm that i have read all rules and agree with them.
Again No modules Tournament, that’s nice!

the_hashtag is joining this tournament. I confirm that I have read all rules and agree with them.

Also I would sponsor 100 gems for the winner! :wink: :blush: :gem: OwO

Thank you!!

Svo is joining this tournament. I confirm that I have read all rules and agree with them

Can you sponsor my Curve Fever account?

Maluku is joining this tournament. I confirm that I have read all rules and agree with them.

Oof: “12:00 PM Friday, in Prattville, AL”

PaperVidman1 is joining this tournament. I confirm that I have read all rules and agree with them.

I might have to step out, moms birthday^^. If I do I will message here and on discord!
and yea, paper account needs the gems!

Not that many players yet :joy:
Line is joining this tournament. I confirm that i have read all rules and i agree with every single one of them.

Volpin is joining this tournament. I confirm that I have read all rules and agree with them.

Shennie’

ah saw it too late xD

You can still sign up!

I’m in

spokeee is joining this tournament. I confirm that I have read all rules and agree with them.

50 gems for the second place from ma side.
btw devs have to transfer them from my account to the other.

I can give you my one gem guys :joy:

The schedule is ready!
Also, I want to mention that I have decided to change 1 rule - lobbies can be ranked, too, if all participants are fine with that. If they are not, it must be unranked.
Schedule’s link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18jrX9xVobm76iki7Ep2AmF4pqs6yiED703G3Wmdn3lg/edit?usp=sharing.
Also, we have only 1 more free spot for the tournament, so hurry with signing up! :wink:

Nice schedule :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: