[UNOFFICIAL] Iron Man Results!

unofficialtournament

I am excited to announce the winners of this month long, individual competition event! I first want to say thank you and congratulations to all participants. :trigon: We had a huge turnout with 69 participants playing at least 1 challenge, and 41 completing 3 of 3. :grin:

:crown: The Top Ten:

:1st_place_medal: @74R45 with 250 points - 20 euros or 900 gems
:2nd_place_medal: @Noordung (AKA odin) with 235 points - 15 euros or 600 gems
:3rd_place_medal: @Alpha with 210 points - 10 euros or 400 gems
4th Place: @HyceK with 182.5 points - 5 euros or 190 gems
5th Place: @Ambroz37 with 180 points - 5 euros or 190 gems
6th Place: @theangelov with 175 points - 100 gems
7th Place: conaaaa with 152 points - 100 gems
8th Place: @Life (AKA Death) & @Dripsies with 150 points - 100 gems
10th Place: @hohoho with 142.5 points - 100 gems

:crossed_fingers:Our Lucky Winners winning 190 gems or 5 euros each are: @Rynx, eldollar and Spailon.

:cfp: To see all rankings and performance in each individual challenge please refer to this spreadsheet: Iron Man Results & Rankings

:movie_camera: To view recordings of the challenges please view these playlists:

1. Hole Points Playlist
  2. Double Camping Playlist
  3. Single Player Speedrun Playlist

I last wanted to send out a huge thank you to all of the recorders who assisted us in this event. Thank you Magician, theangelov, ambroz37, 74R45, Rypherio, Gremlin, BabaYaga, Aron and Prabh. :heartpulse:

Hope you all are well and see you soon for a tour! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congratulations to all of the winners! :tada: I hope you all enjoyed doing the challenge (I didn’t do it ;-; ) enjoy your prizes :wink:

Congratulations top 10 ^^.
@hohoho you noob i expected above top 5, but everyone else, well done! :partying_face:

I didnt practice any challenge besides camping, had no strategy xD

https://youtu.be/mZx-E5mbftI <-- Clip of some interesting moments that I noticed from the event.

Shouldn’t all the staff/recorders get a bit of points for helping out? :wink: