[UNOFFICIAL] FFA Tournament - Saturday, 19th of June - 20:00 CEST

unofficialtournament

[Unofficial] FFA Tournament: Saturday 6/19/21 20:00 CEST

Hey Curvers! Since official tours are down and there hasn’t been a tour in a while (except for the ones from the unofficial tournament team, thank you for your great tours) it is up to us players to organize our own tours. Thus, I am making my very first tour, I hope you all enjoy it!

:cfp: Organizers: @SHEEP , Maradona_D10S

:trigon: Game settings:

• 8 player ffa
  • Powers enabled
  • Pickups Disabled
  • Turrets Disabled
  • Unranked Rooms
  • All Powers allowed
  • Private Room (password will be in schedule)

:stop_sign: Rules:

• Arrive at start time. The host can wait up to 3 mins for players to arrive, but after that you are eliminated.
  • No replays/rematches and no compensation for lag or bugs
  • Teaming is not allowed and anyone caught doing so will be removed from the tour
  • Cheating is not allowed and players caught cheating will be punished
  • Don’t worry about posting match results, the organizers will take care of that
  • Finally, if you confirm your attendance and do not show up for the tournament, you will not be allowed to play in the following tour.

Disclaimer and other Stuff:

Summary

Any form of cheating or teaming found will lead to disqualification from the tournament. This is for fun, please do not ruin it for others. Once the tournament begins, no player switches will be allowed and no rematches allowed. Follow the rules and start matches on time, and details on how to sign up are mentioned below, and no other signups will be allowed in platforms not mentioned. Please be considerate and if confirming your attendance, recognize you must show up. Failure to do so will result in a warning and two warnings will lead to a ban from the next tournament.

:gem: Prizes:

Since official tournaments are no longer a way to earn gems, moderators will provide gem rewards. The greater the number of players, the more gems the winner receives. For every 5 players, 100 gems will be added to the prize pool. There will be a minimum of 20 players needed to receive these rewards. :gem:

:memo: Signup Methods:

These are the ways you can sign up for the tour

• Write “I am in as (insert username here)” replying to this post
  • Message SHEEP#0001 or Maradona_D10S#1193 on discord
    :exclamation: Signup end: 30 mins before tour start
    :exclamation: Confirmation end: Begins one hour before the tournament and ends 15 minutes before the start.

:white_check_mark: Confirming attendance:

The ways you can confirm your attendance for the tour are:

• Messaging this forum post
  • Message SHEEP#0001 or Maradona_D10S#1193 on discord

:spiral_calendar: Schedule:

In progress: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u9jqhLO9tO62YStpWOoQ5cvWm7ATM7c4ZOgKscrEY24/edit?usp=sharing

The maximum amount of participants has now been reached. If you sign up now you will be put in as a reserve. Don’t be afraid to sign up as a reserve If you are a reserve there is still a great chance you will play, as not everyone will show up. Be on standby if you are on the reserves list.

Awesome! I’ll ask my parents if I can attend

I’m in as hohoho

I’m in as aron

Thank you @hohoho and @Aron123 for signing up! :heart: :partying_face:

Im in as HHHHHHHH

im in pls

im in as larry

Thanks @HHHHHHHH @rigby and @Larry for signing up! :trigon:

im in as melu

I thought Maradona was toxic. Who let him host a tournament?

He’s not toxic, he’s a pretty nice guy, and he’s not really the one hosting it. I made it and am hosting it, it was just his idea that we make a tour.

Don’t you remember the screenshots I posted on the Curve Fever Pro discord server?

This is not the place to talk about it. Please keep this topic tournament-related. :slightly_smiling_face:

The schedule has been posted, go check it out! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u9jqhLO9tO62YStpWOoQ5cvWm7ATM7c4ZOgKscrEY24/edit?usp=sharing

I am in as Shen’

I am in as Jaden

Thank you @melu @Shen and @Curvefever1 for signing up :heart:

im in as pringles46

I’m in as SpeedGod_14