[Unofficial] Camp Mode Competition - Results

Hello!

Over the past few weeks, a camp mode competition has been going on in the game. It is over now and it is time to sum the competition up.

62 players found their way to camp field which is a little bit more than we expected to compete. 44 of them broke the almighty 5 minutes barrier which is quite nice in my opinion.

However, it is also time to find out who the top performers of the competition were:

1st place - @whitesnake - 8 minutes and 26 seconds. Also known as Dan, Whitesnake managed to beat the longest camp ever recorded in the game. His score was also 22 seconds better than 2nd place’s and 54 seconds better than 3rd place’s score. This amazing performance will add 500 :gem: into Whitesnake’s in-game inventory.

2nd place - @Alpha - 8 minutes and 4 seconds.

3rd place - @Bozzy - 7 minutes and 32 seconds. Bozzy has been performing better lately in tournaments and camp competition was not an exception. Bozzy broke his personal best at camp mode and it secured him well earned 350 :gem:.

4th place - @Isar - 7 minutes and 14 seconds. Our recent champion also performed quite well in this competition. Isar is known for camping with Rasta skin and the skin did not let him down this time either and his excellent performance grants him with 300 :gem:.

5th place - @74R45 - 7 minutes and 7 seconds. Taras really managed to clutch his last attempt because before that, his best score was around 3 minutes and 30 seconds. I think that he proved to us that he should be considered as one of the best campers because he broke 7 minutes barrier on his last attempt. Go hard (and win 250 :gem:) or go home!

6th place - kenzo - 7 minutes and 2 seconds. Probably the biggest surprise for me in this competition. Making their debut in Curve Fever Pro competitions, kenzo managed to break 7 minutes barrier and secure 200 :gem: into their bag.

7th place - @Life - 6 minutes and 50 seconds. Death has always been 1 of the best campers of the game and this competition was not expectation. Getting close to 7 minutes is not that easy and his awesome performance will award him with 150 :gem:.

8th place - xxx - 6 minutes and 48 seconds. Due to a misunderstanding with xxx, we have decided to provide them with an alternative prize - 16 days of :star: membership. That is pretty cool debut in my opinion for Curve Fever Pro competitions.

9th place - @doncoupon - 6 minutes and 41 seconds. Even though I have not seen doncoupon camp a lot, he proved to the community by his performance that he has still got it. He will get 100 :gem:.

10th place - @depth1 - 6 minutes and 40 seconds. Even though d3p7h1 broke 7 minutes barrier at training, he still managed to make a good camp at competition which was enough to get the prize (75 :gem:).

11th place - @prabh - 6 minutes and 34 seconds. Our former lead moderator is also a great camper! Similarly to d3p7h1, he has broken 7 minutes barrier at training but on the competition, he got about half a minute less score but it was still enough to bring him 50 :gem:.

12th place - @hohoho - 6 minutes and 32 seconds. This competition showed that hohoho must also be considered on high position when making a camp tier list. His great performance will award him with 25 :gem:.

Even though prizes ended with hohoho, there were still people worth mentioning. Dripsies (6 minutes and 31 seconds), conaaaa (6 minutes and 30 seconds), krivi (6 minutes and 26 seconds) and Shen’ (6 minutes and 26 seconds). They got also pretty close to gems and deserve a huge applause for that.

With that said, I would also like to thank the people who were behind this competition:

Shen’ - Thank you for being my co-host for this event. It was really cool working with you and I hope that we will also cooperate in the future at similar projects.

Rypherio, Bozzy, d3p7h1, Grem , Deleted User, hunter50756 (and Shen’, too, of course) - Thank you for putting lots of effort from your spare time for this competition. I really enjoyed working with you, guys, and hope that we will cooperate in the future, as well!

Roxie, hohoho, prabh - Thank you for also finding time for this competition! Without you, making decisions would probably not have gone that smooth.

And of course, big thanks to all participants! Without you, this event would not have been possible.

Full results table can be found from here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1my6fRrDYAxvwoB-ij1OwL-9iwO7T-H4KQHL9smtEivs/edit?usp=sharing.

Playlist of all videos can be found from here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuCiVKSbBZyu7Yt3f6E5uE6mBKktGPBWp.

Also, ITZTIME has given me a PaySafeCard code for 5 euros and I will forward the details of it to 1 random participant.

With that said, I hope that all of you enjoyed the event,

Python

Great ! congratulations to the participants and winners! the times are tight from 7th place to 16th :scream:

Thank you jaan and shen’ for the contest, and the recorders , really good as usual :star_struck:

I also want to thank You and Shen’ for doing this in your free time. It was fun to compete in camping! :smile:

Thank you very much for organizing such an event! It is truly remarkable, that you create this by yourself and for the community. Well done!