[UNOFFICIAL] 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 Tournament - 16/08/20 - 21:00 CEST

:snake: 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 Tournament :snake:

Get a teammate and play the unofficial 2v2v2 tournament.

This tournament will also take place in a similar format as an official tournament on 30.8.
So use this tournament for training.

Time: 2020-08-16T19:00:00Z

:calendar: Schedule: here

:cfp: Game settings

• 2v2v2 Team Game
  • All Powers
  • No Pickup
  • Turrets in
  • Room unranked

:registered: Registration:

:warning:

Rules

Timing:

• Being on time is a must. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you won’t be able to join the tournament anymore.
  • Any player who signs up and confirms their attendance but fails to come will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
  • You will respect the times mentioned on the schedule.

Game:

• No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • The majority of players decide if the games are ranked or un-ranked.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.

Result:

• Unless stated otherwise by a tournament host, the winning player/team will post the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing !lastmatch <username> where username is your username. Not doing this = removal of 20% of the points in that match.

Organization:

• The organization is always right. If you have any questions, please let one of the tournament crew know and they will try to answer you back respectfully and honestly at possible.

:speaking_head:

Organization Team:
  • Alpha
  • big_rua
  • Hybrid
  • zuzi

:trophy: PRIZES :trophy:

There are no sponsors at the moment. If any player(s) who would like to sponsor, please direct message @big_aur or @Alpha.

Happy curving and play as a team with your partner! Hope you see you and your partner in tournament this Sunday at 21:00 CEST!

[News] Tournament

sum of game points, much better

I’m in as Magician with Gremlin. Our team’s name is Gremician. I have agreed to the rules.

I’m in as Gremlin with Magician. Our team’s name is Gremician. I have agreed to the rules.

im in as ProZCraZy but ill get my partner

Im in as Ten with Jayelord. Our team’s name is Tenlord. we have agreed to the rules.

I can join you as CurveMaster

im in with octagon101 and our team name is Docta

join me

i’m with u

like teammates

huh

@Aron123

___ (Underline) is in and looking for a teammate. He is a Diamond Player. Best Combo: Hide+zap

I’m in as doncoupon with zuzi. Our team’s name is 2 Guys 1 Cup. I have agreed to the rules.

*2 girls 1 cup

I’m in as Okleksik. My teammate is Meow, however im not sure which account of his/hers will be used. Out team’s name is “Anarchists” and we DO NOT agree to the rules above.

I am in as [big_aur] with [Südtirol]. Our teamname us [The Invisible Ones]

Yes we are

I am in as CurveMaster with ProZCraZy! And our team name is ProZMaster!
And we agree to the rules above! :slight_smile:

I am in as ambroz37 with Curver. Our team name is (Brozer). We agree to all rules as always :sweat_smile:

I am in as Castibah with HyceK. Our team name is CastK. We agree to all rules

I am in as Richard Feynman with okleksik. I (we? :joy: ) agree to the rules

Looks like don will eat zuzi’s fevers and then don will shoot his shot at him. :laughing: