The 3-word story

forum-game

Into the void…

@anja are we ready for chapter 2?

to never be (end nex time?)

Sure, lets goooo

Note: if you haven’t read the first part of the story, click this :arrow_down:

Chapter Two
Yesterday the goat ate a rubber duck and he got very dizzy and fell on the jelly and said: ‘‘yuck!’’ because it exploded into a very sharp and big place. He felt weird when that happened. And suddenly, out of the blue, a big light illuminated an unpleasant jar of cookies brought by @Rojoss. It happened to be completely empty becaus @NoFlavor was hungry and she also ate a big keyboard which was very unclean and neglected. But then an angry rat came and killed @NoFlavor and @Rojoss. But unexpectedly they turned into crazy purple chickens with squeaky rubber ducks behind them. The squeaky rubber ducks killed the quick ninja rubber duck. They lived happily ever after! But wait, there is a person who doesn’t like moaning every night. So he went to destroy the human civilization and take over all of @Dragonfyre’s mind and heart, but he failed… He fell off (something) into the void to never be…

End of Chapter Two

Summary

This chapter was a bit short, I wanted to stay as close to the input you guys gave as possible :smile:

You might have to wait even longer for chapter 3, since I won’t have a lot of time (exams, yay)

A big tree… (how many chapters are there going to be?)…

with big branches

And had warts…

Gl @anja on exams! I don’t have exams as im in Middle School :yum:

on the beautiful

shore, you saw

your awkward pictures

with your ugly…

cat superimposed upon your face

his rubber ducks

who eat soap

in the bathtub

while juggling one-hundred

monkey headed birds… I don’t know where I’m going with this.

that were screaming

a beautiful song

using only g-notes

:rofl:
Is that finally the end of the sentence?