Test tour (3/319) conclusion and feedback

TEST TOURNAMENT CONCLUSION AND FEEDBACK

First of all thank you to everyone who participated in this little tour, 23 signed up, some couldn’t play but luckily since this was unofficial we could draft in some new players to help out! 17 players was a nice turnout :slight_smile: Congratulations to @Line for winning! For full results visit the other topic where you will find the schedule.

Now onto the feedback. As many of you know, this tour was designed in order to test out different gamemodes and have some friendly competition at the same time. Please give feedback as to how different modes were, what rank you would give them, and other feedback. Also if you liked the general allround nature of the tournament give your feedback to that too.

I know some of us didn’t get to play everything, so I will try and slowly update this post with recordings of different rounds, but for the moment, please comment on the modes you were involved in.

ONTO THE FEEDBACK…

1st round - OneShot + Jump

Out of 5, how much did you enjoy this mode AND would like to see it being played more often (in custom rooms, tournaments, etc,)?

0 voters

Round 2 - 1v1 Mine + thin

Out of 5, how much did you enjoy this mode AND would like to see it being played more often (in custom rooms, tournaments, etc,)?

0 voters

Round 3 - 2v2 teams, All powers allowed

Video Link here - 3a
Video Link here - 3b

0 voters

Round 4 - FFA shots only (purple only)

Video Link - Thank you @VIDMAN for streaming :slight_smile:

0 voters

Round 5 - 2v2 teams Speed + Jump

0 voters

Round 6 - 3rd place match - 1v1 No powers allowed.

0 voters

Round 6 Finals - 1v1 All powers allowed

0 voters

Of course, if you have further comments about the tournament, or any individual gamemode, please leave comments! The more depth, the better!. Simply put Round X as a title to your post either by quoting me or by adding 2 underscores --> __ <-- on either side of the text.

Please note that votes are public so that we can contact further for issues and so we know if people are commenting using multiple accounts.

Hi Owi,

I personally think Round 5 was the best. It has some really cool aspects to it.
Round 1 was mostly camping as I thought it would be. One shot jump ends up pretty fast in camps if played with good players. Whereas the only shots Round 4 didn’t favor camping that much due to having laser and homing in it.

Just my lil review. Cool tour :heart:

Ok, here are the Replays of rounds 4 and up!
https://www.twitch.tv/collections/HzSatumMiBV27A
It is a playlist, click on the top title to view all of them!
If any questions DM me in discord or PM me here!

My review. I really dont like camping. Its not the style of CFpro. I feal like we need tours that embrace shots, and full on offence. That was why Round 4 was the best. But nice, fun tour all around! Thanks Owl! GG line.

It’s not that a particular mode is better than others but the whole tournament as a mash-up was just great - you need to be as diverse as possible so a winner could be named a true champion of CF PRO (not a camp-fest champion etc.).

I would strongly recommend this mixed idea as a template for future tournaments just vary the modules.

Tournament 10/10. Modules within - doesn’t really matter.

Thanks Vidman! I’ll add them to the post now :slight_smile:

I’ve put some other links in for Round 3 (2v2 any powers) and will continue with the rest tomorrow :slight_smile:

Also, I kinda ruined the first poll as i tried to make it public, the others I will keep closed for now and will share once a suitable number of voters vote.

So…I think that the formatting for team games could be better. It’s difficult to see on whose team is who.

But the concept was amazing! Loved the tournament(though I wasn’t in it)!

I personally didn’t like the 1v1 because Alpha destroyed me…
The rest was cool…
In conclusion…the tour was a lot of fun and you did a great job :+1:

I didn’t play cos i didn’t have time but i voted :wink: For me the best game mode is Teams 2v2 all powers allowed. I hope that i will see it in next tournament!

NOTE: Im so sorry, my pc sucks, and I dont have the best framerate, so the video sucks, I also apologize for the 520p quality, im still stuck in 2009.