Summer Contest 2022

contest

Hi everyone! I’m back to host another contest. :star_struck: This time it will be a curve drawing contest, summer themed :sun_with_face: .

The rules are simple:

• You agree with both Discord Terms and Services and our own Community Guidelines!
  • Static Image (not animated).
  • Any and all powers (including none) are allowed in order to draw your image!
  • Any image size is accepted, the bigger the better.
  • No re-submissions are allowed so make sure to send me only your final drawing!
  • No copying of other players work/submissions and you are not allowed to resubmit a drawing you submitted in a previous contest. Original creations only!
  • You cannot share your submissions publicly. If you do, you will be immediately disqualified.
  • You are not allowed to ask friends to explicitly vote for your submission, or make alts to vote for your submission(s). This also results in being disqualified.
  • No editing of images is allowed.
  • You are NOT allowed to vote for your own submission.

You can draw whatever you want as long as it is summer themed! So you can draw your favorite ice-cream :ice_cream: or a nice sunny beach :beach_umbrella: or some other creative summer themed thing you come up with :sunrise_over_mountains: . Every participant is allowed to submit :two: drawings!

Prizes:
:1st_place_medal: - 300 gems + contest winner badge
:2nd_place_medal: - 250 gems
:3rd_place_medal: - 200 gems
4th - 175 gems
5th - 150 gems
6th -125 gems
7th - 100 gems
8th - 75 gems
9th & 10th - 50 gems

Submissions:
You can submit your drawing on discord (anya#4844) or on the forum (anja).
You can submit your drawings until 2022-08-14T18:00:00Z
Voting closes Sunday, 2022-08-21T18:00:00Z

This contest being summer themed is not representing our fellow Curve players who live in the southern hemisphere.

Maybe you can do winter theme.

If I draw/create a work digitally, am I allowed to edit that? Or is this contest IRL paper drawings only?

You can submit your gif on discord (anya#4844) or on the forum (anja).

I will submit my gif.

man I really thought I changed that :smile: mb

it’s suppost to be drawn in the game, here is an example of my easter submission:

so it’s fully digital and no edits allowed except for cropping the screen ofcourse

bro i wanted a skin competition :frowning:

I think I emailed you on discord but I have never used it before pls tell me if I have managed and if not how to

can i get 10th or 9th even if i win like 2nd cause i only neeed 20 gems xd