[Suggestion] Combo-Based Leaderboard

Here’s an idea that could spice up the game’s competition:

A combo-based leaderboard.

One would select two powers (= a combo), from two select boxes each listing all the powers available in the game (including none). One selector for the up arrow, the other for the down arrow.

Doing so would display a leaderboard specific to that combo.

The rank could be based on:

• Total number of wins (with said combo)
  • or total number of points won (with said combo)

Some players would try to be the best using very unusual combos (such as thin/teleport),
Other would try to excel using popular combos.

Overall an exciting feature for new and old players alike. And pretty easy to implement !

Let me know what you think :wink:

Why blocking Rank 1 is bad for the community

I really like ur idea! However I think the current player base wouldn’t support having like 435(exluding none and single Power ups) different leaderboards.
Althought the Idea of having combo based rating would be cool. So you could be GM with your main combo but still be Gold with Speed Zap, Paper with Speed Dash … . I wouldn’t differentiat between Up and Down arrow because its no real difference and only player preference.
The leaderboards would only show your highest rated one and when u try a new combo it takes your average/highest rating minus on class (GM-> DIA, DIA->Gold…)

I think the current player base wouldn’t support having like 435(exluding none and single Power ups) different leaderboards.

Good maths ! :grin:

I know the devs have troubles managing one single leaderboard lately, so I guess 435+ sound like a nightmare.

But I still think it’s an idea that deserves to be explored, once these issues are solved.