Story of your username!

My Name is still VIDMAN

no you can’t steal our joke…

it’s a song by Katatonia, i use it as my nick mostly everywhere c:

The reason for my username is because im royalty in scotland and i mispelt it but it should be Keagan

The story of my username:
One day I was at the beach and I got stung by a jellyfish. I saw it in the water and my first thought was “That’s so beautiful!” (My second thought was “OUCH!”) I want to be like a jellyfish; fun to watch, amazing, but possessing a deadly beauty too (when I’m playing Curve Fever Pro).

I randomly typed some stuff in and “4hrue2kd83f”. It was shortened to just “4hrue”.

I just translated what my friends called me to english. (İt’s Baltalı Poğu, balta means axe) The xd is for extra edginess :sunglasses:

Here’s the gag:

My real name ain’t Henry, it’s Steve. And the “T” is simply short for “Tricked.” Also, i’m a 9 year old kid and Pandaeyes is my mother!

HUEHUEHUE.

2 years being trolled by hen,i mean steve😂

the story of my amazing username is that im a nobody

duh

My story of mine is REXY that because my halloween costume was rex from fortnite. Then I just though REXY!!! Im asain btw

but are you asian

Welcome to curvefever @ASIAN_REXY!!! You are gonna have a GREAT time here and wonderful name!

So here’s the story of my username. I wanted to have a unique username so I thought of a default skin, and I liked the “Boi” meme and I thought why shouldn’t I put that in my name? and boom that’s the story.

I have had a lot of username’s in different games my favorite game was when my brother was trying to type my name without looking he typed orro (my real name is otto) so then i was orro or ottorro. My current username im using that one for everything right now. I wass thinking of a username looked om my phone and got a message lots of friends are online. and then Ottonline

Story of my username is fairly simple. It’s basically a trope?

The Ikaros comes from “Ikaros” (the badass angeloid from heaven’s lost property) ((Don’t call me a weeb I stopped that a while ago but Ikaros stuck)
the “of” is the word… “of”…
and IS comes from my Tankery obsession, and there’s a beautiful tank called the “Iosif Stalin 2” or the “IS-2” that I love a lot, but there’s a ton of IS tanks so I kept it broad and went with “IS”
So it’s “IkarosofIS” which is basically a metaphor for
“Badass IS-2 user”

Ok so Roxas is the best character from a video game and 9001 is over 900

9001 is acutuly over 9000, not 900;)

it’s also over 900 :stuck_out_tongue:

Well BIG- I’m not really big meaning I’m not buff as u can see, but I’m tall 6’1 and I’m 17 not to bad I would say so myself. D-stands for my first name which is Dereck and Rojas is my last name. Nothing unique to my username.