Story of your username!

So here’s the story of my username. I wanted to have a unique username so I thought of a default skin, and I liked the “Boi” meme and I thought why shouldn’t I put that in my name? and boom that’s the story.

I have had a lot of username’s in different games my favorite game was when my brother was trying to type my name without looking he typed orro (my real name is otto) so then i was orro or ottorro. My current username im using that one for everything right now. I wass thinking of a username looked om my phone and got a message lots of friends are online. and then Ottonline

Story of my username is fairly simple. It’s basically a trope?

The Ikaros comes from “Ikaros” (the badass angeloid from heaven’s lost property) ((Don’t call me a weeb I stopped that a while ago but Ikaros stuck)
the “of” is the word… “of”…
and IS comes from my Tankery obsession, and there’s a beautiful tank called the “Iosif Stalin 2” or the “IS-2” that I love a lot, but there’s a ton of IS tanks so I kept it broad and went with “IS”
So it’s “IkarosofIS” which is basically a metaphor for
“Badass IS-2 user”

Ok so Roxas is the best character from a video game and 9001 is over 900

9001 is acutuly over 9000, not 900;)

it’s also over 900 :stuck_out_tongue:

Well BIG- I’m not really big meaning I’m not buff as u can see, but I’m tall 6’1 and I’m 17 not to bad I would say so myself. D-stands for my first name which is Dereck and Rojas is my last name. Nothing unique to my username.

Ok so, this is how I got my username:
So me and my friends are like role playing a family or something
One of them is my husband and one is my child (Im not weird haha)
So we found this game, and we thought it might be a good idea to make our usernames our role in the family, so that’s where the name Mom came from…
Every time we play a game together, we role play and say funny things and stuff…

xD lol

CVET in almost every Slavic language means a flower. I use this nickname because these are the first 4 letters of my last name.

It’s been 1 year since I changed my OS from windows to Linux. While I was reading about how linux works, I came across a term Xorg (Search it up if you want to know what it is). I thought it was pretty cool sounding so I kept it as my username with a little change that was write ‘0’(zero) instead of ‘O’ (the alphabet), thus the name x0rg.

Mine is just ‘Guest’ in medieval Icelandic (Gestur in modern Icelandic). I use it all over the place as its rarely taken but is oddly personal and anonymous at the same time.

My name is FireWizard. My favorite animal is a lizard and it rhymes with Wizard. Also I like burning things, like my moms purse. I am just joking. I picked it cause it was cringy but dumb. Wait… that is a bad thing. I think I should change my user name. It should be LizardBurner72

I have linux!!!

When I was young, I watched a lot of youtube and I realized how iconic some channel names were, so I decided to make a username that I would use for everything that would really represent me… Then this happened…:joy:

shortened version of my actual name lol

Eloy?

My username origin: From looking at my profile pic you can tell that my fave band is Imagine Dragons. Their newest song is “Zero” hence the Zero is my name. I’m a science nerd, especially in astronomy, which is where “Tonight” comes from, since on the blackest of nights you can see no stars,.

angelo haha

O - from Oskar
Z - from Zorro
Z - from Zalando
Z - from Zupa ogórkowa
J - from Jabadabadu