Silence is Golden! (shhhhhhhsh)

forum-game
peace-and-quiet

Shhhhhhsh Please dont ruin the silence. CAN YOU BE QUIET? maybe :man_shrugging: ?
Anyway this is a topic for silence as previously mentioned. IS IT TO LOUD IN FORUM, CURVE, DISCORD, HOUSE. GET OUT AND ESCAPE HERE! Dead Silence GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals - Find & Share on GIPHY

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah… :innocent: PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEACE! Peaceful GIF - Find on GIFER

but like you’ve already said so many things

Another meaningless and spamming post…
There is no need to make such a post on the forum. But please, if you really want to make one, just do it on the Discord server.

so basically you’re saying people can’t spam on the forum but they can on the discord server

Yeah, the forum is for game’s related topic posts and some off topic posts. But because of all these spam topics it’s hard to look at what you are looking for and it’s getting annoying at this point.

discord is blocked besides you spammed on my other channel and didnt even try to play by the rules.

you’re literally ruining the silence. And spamming right now. In MY topic which was supposed to be a topic for silence and peace. ANOTHER ruined topic!

I wish you could delete peoples comments on here like on discord.

Yeah, same. Oh wait, you can. Only if you were a moderator.

I cant even try out for moderator. Forum is strange anyway.

wont miss the spam. Have a great time :joy:

too bad u arent a mod anymore where u could ban these joshes.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Welcome back :hugs:

thanks I tried to leave but my own spam attracts me back. I don’t even know how to delete my account. If i could I probably would because social media is…

Yeah, to @theangelov I say this became a spamming channel as soon as he said “it’s anothner one of those stupid spamming channels.”

Instead of deleting your account, why don’t you just change the password to something randomly and don’t save it anywhere?

ok i guess a string of random numbers works.