Realy big lags on 30.09.2021

The game is stable 600ms, sometimes 1200ms.

We are aware of the issue and have notified the developers.

Thank you, I hope the problem will be solved quickly.

Hi, do you have some news about this issue ? What is the cause, when it will be solved ?

yeah, curve is really screwed now because of lags

I wnana play Cfp but I can’t to laggy

We have to survive not playing cfp for a few days i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t been able to play for 3 days now, come on man!

I lost 2 diamond stars because of these bugs… Really aggravating, I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible.

I also lost dia 3 now I’m on dia cuz of this lagg

As compensation, they should restore lost trophies for last 3-4 days :wink:

Ya they should I think that’s a nice idea

or give us 400 gems each
wink

Yea that is also a good idea

None of that will happen :sweat_smile:
Firstable the servers need to be fixed. The more time it lasts the more players will leave
So if that’s fixed late, we could see the players base being plummeted and we’ll struggle later to fill games fast.
Anyways, gl devs

True but getting our trophies back or 400 gems could happen leaf so don’t jinxed it :maple_leaf:

I’m honestly having severe withdrawal symptoms bc of this.

Just finished playing few matches. Lag is gone for me, so I hope it is for all of you too :slight_smile:

Tha game works again ayayayayayay​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The game was fixed at no point matchmaking is completely screwed up …can you just take the whole game complete offline… its one week now and nobody has taken care of the server issues or given the players any information whats going on.

Good 4 me that i did not renewed my premium account this month.:smiling_imp:

If the devs have no time cause of other jobs its fine, just take the whole thing offline until you have time.

Thx the notorious Krush187