Petition for new powers and suggestions!

curvefeverpro
suggestion
question

for all this time, we have made groups for new powers, LET US GROUP UP AND MAKE THIS THE BIGGEST GROUP AND LET OUR POWERS, SUGGESTIONS AND FIXES BE HEARD!!
SPREAD THE WORD!Petition for new powers and suggestions!

list what i “stole”:
@YvngboiKev

• Ideas for new pwrs (suggestion)

• Impulse shot- Fireball but when hit, you launch out of control.

• Glitch- Teleport to a different position.

• Freeze shot- Ice-ball but when hit, you freeze for a short duration.

• Psychosis- Send 2 decoy clones to trick the opponent.

• Rejack (only once a game)- Revive yourself on the spot.

I hope the game-dev can at least acknowledge my ideas as they took some time for me to think of.

i whould also like a new way to gain EXP

@Ottonline
I want to suggest a whole new power type i call them pasivve powerupps. You dont activate this power but if you have it equiped it does something like.if you get hit by a fever you dont get the fever effect but the points will be stolen. You can create a lot of powers this way.

Open position! Become a Moderator
Ban the person above you!
What's your favorite subject in academics?

here’s some music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkEmDItUAUU&list=PLBS1sC7-3zpIbHT6ektnG21mZ3JWOSCuc

my suggestion: let us make our own soundtracks
also: can we have notifications to show that we have a forum feed, it wasn’t so clear when i firs started

I agree

pepe

NO NO NO NO no no no

im in

sure

I’m down with new powers.

*Ideas for new pwrs (suggestion)

• Impulse shot- Fireball but when hit, you launch out of control.
  • Glitch- Teleport to a different position.
  • Freeze shot- Ice-ball but when hit, you freeze for a short duration.
  • Psychosis- Send 2 decoy clones to trick the opponent.
  • Rejack (only once a game)- Revive yourself on the spot.

I hope the game-dev can at least acknowledge my ideas as they took some time for me to think of.

This sound amazing! It would be awesome if a shot gives an effect to the players. I also think it can be not just one shot with effect, but many shots with different effects. The only problem is in the amount of new powers, if there is plus 10 new powerups (different shots with different effect), it won’t be good for the game. But, if the developers make a whole new gamemode for shots with effects (only in for the gamemode), it could be great. Imagine, Gamemode - Shots with effects, 8 x 10 shots (such as, Multi reverse, Zap slow, Homing steer-less, Laser explosion and etc.). Please consider this as a gamemode, dear developers. @Rojoss

there should be something like a disease shot that spreads (ill explain later) and reduces all earned points from the diseaed player by 50%

it would spread by if you have it then you can pass it to another player by you going in a close distance to them and they get it and you lose it

Hacker: make lines not harm or 3 seconds.
Devil: Move other players in a drag and drop interface.

Wtf xD

I want to suggest a whole new power type i call them pasivve powerupps. You dont activate this power but if you have it equiped it does something like.if you get hit by a fever you dont get the fever effect but the points will be stolen. You can create a lot of powers this way.

@Ottonline great idea

Yo sickkkk

I’ve got an idea for fever(?) or it might be mine powerup. Whatever, let’s skip to the details.

Name: Swap Fever (Swapper)
Effect: It swap your powers (plus this fever) with the last player who have picked the fever.

Steals: 5% or less
Cooldown: 8 seconds
Activation Delay: 0.6 seconds
Trigger Size: 80
Duration: 10 seconds (?)

I think this fever might be the funnier version of the CF2’s curve swapper. Or the CFPro’s version.

NerfScatterShot

ROBOTS!
Creates 2 AI clones of you that travel in front of you and activate fevers that they hit but without losing points.They would disappear after 5 seconds or after they activate a fever.