P.S.A. on bugs and glitches

IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY BUGS PLEASE REPORT THEM TO THE “BUGS” CATEGORY.
The more people who do this, the quicker we can make our game perfect.

We do encourage reporting bugs and are especially happy when we get a detailed description of what caused the bug or how can it be reproduced, in that case it can be quickly fixed. I have to point out though that before submitting a new bug you should search through the existing bugs and make sure it hasn’t been submitted already, and if it has you should add your experience and more info about the bug to the existing topic.

That being sad, more bug reports does not necessarily mean that they will be fixed quicker. We do try to fix as quickly as possible all known bugs and post-pone the fixing of bugs that do not have a real impact on the game. Being a small team we still have to prioritize between fixing existing bugs and adding new (bugs :smiley: ) features. If we would only spend time on make sure all the existing bugs are fixed then we would never release new features.

How does reporting more bugs not make them fixed faster? how would you know about them otherwise??

Please close this topic. Its unhelpful, old and offensive.

it’s literally from 1 day ago.

it is a joke because one of my old threads got closed for little reason

sry had to correct u there

they just didnt like the fact i was talking about a negative topic even though it was a complete joke and hohoho is cool beans. (oh yeah yeah)

can we just close this. it clearly didn’t help anyone.

Why are we closing everything just because people don’t use it?

they closed them maybe they already have an official post about it and dont want too many topics with the same idea