Open positions for new Moderators and Tour Hosts - 11/2022

Hello, dear curvers!

Over the last few months, we have been working on developing several aspects of the organization, which led amongst others to the creation of several positions: Tournament Hosts and Social Media Creators. We also reviewed the activity level of the current moderators and assessed our needs for the future. In that light, we are now opening several positions:

• Community Moderators: 1-2 positions.
  • Tour Hosts: 2 positions.

If you are passionate about Curve Fever and want to contribute to something bigger than yourself, come join our team!

Here’s what you will be responsible for ↓

Community Moderator:

You’ll be on the lookout for cheaters, flagged messages and broadly keeping the community conformed to the general community and user guidelines. You report to the Lead Moderator. When you see someone throwing racial slurs, harassing users, or generally anything that is not in line with our guidelines, you’re not afraid to act in keeping with the moderator guidelines, to make our community a better place.

But Moderators do not only work to apply the guidelines, they also actively contribute to developing all aspects of the game and strive to make things as enjoyable as possible for the community in general.

The aforementioned role is responsible for:

• Managing the community forum and Discord.

• Communicating with the players, users, staff, and everyone in between.

• Monitoring and handling reports and flagged messages.

• Helping out staff with the support helpdesk.

• Monitoring in-game chat when playing.

• Helping out with official tournaments and contests

• Contributing to discussions to develop and further improve the game and community

Tour Hosts

You have one mission: Organising tournaments for the Curve Fever community. You will be part of a motivated and dedicated team and will help develop concepts, plan, organize and run tournaments.

You are NOT considered a Moderator when holding this position.

The aforementioned role is responsible for:

• Developing concepts for new tours
  • Managing registrations to tournaments
  • Helping prepare the structure and the brackets for the upcoming tours
  • Ensuring that marketing is done for the upcoming tour
  • Contributing with all needed during the tour: answering questions, filling in the tournament brackets, etc.

All aforementioned roles require the following:

• Professional proficiency in the English language.

• A developed moral compass.

• Effective communication skills.

• Teamwork and problem-solving capabilities.

• Being able to stay calm under pressure, with a neutral and objective outlook.

• Have enough time available to be involved in the community.

• Be able to communicate with the team on a regular basis over Discord.

• Have turned 18 years old (you can still apply to be Tour Host if you are younger than 18, but your chances of being nominated will be lower)

• And, last but not least, you’re familiar with Curve Fever and excited to become a vital part of what keeps the community ticking.

Here’s what we’re offering:

Of course, you’d like to get something out of it. We hear you. All roles require a different level of dedication, which require different compensation structures. Here is the least of what you can expect:

• Monthly gems and/or VIP
  • The chance to gain work experience in an active, demanding and varied community.

How to apply

If you think you are the right person for one of these roles, we want to hear from you.
Here is the form to apply:
https://forms.gle/2v6VnpYRXDmfUZXs6

Please send in your application before 25th of November at 11.59 p.m (CEST).

Rojoss (Admin) and myself (Lead Moderator) will go over all applications personally and discuss with all other moderators. Once the deadline is reached, we will get in touch with who we’d like to continue talks with. Go ahead and take your shot because it might be you.

Good luck and looking forward to hearing from you!

listed #2

pinned globally #3

Hello, i would like to participate. i played curve fever for a year now but my marcus_cboss account got deleted. my new account is marcus1091 please and thank you

-Signed marcus

i send u a message conchord i hope u line my replies

Please make sure to check out the post for instructions on how to apply for moderator.
You must send a CV and cover/motivation letter to [email protected]
Make sure to read the entire post if you are interested for all information neccessary.

Hello, I would like to be a moderator. I played cfp for over 2 years now. My main ACC is TheCoolKid. I couldn’t sign as TheCoolKid so I signed as 1 year old. Thank you.

-signed TheCoolKid

Hi TheCoolKid! Please make sure to read through the main post to see how to apply for the position.
You must send a CV and cover/motivation letter to [email protected]
Make sure to read the entire post if you are interested for all information neccessary.

Hey all, we are changing things up a little bit regarding staff applications.
Not everyone has a CV so we want to make it a bit easier to apply and have created this form for you.
So instead of sending an email to support you can fill this form instead.
https://forms.gle/2v6VnpYRXDmfUZXs6

Make sure to read all the details in the forum post before you apply.

rojoss i hope my form helps u but i forgot to mention i’m also a artist

[Curve Fever Support Curve Fever Support/Curve Fever Support/CF-618 what does the states say resolved mean?

Hey! Nothing to worry about, it just means that your application will be processed through Google Forms instead of email. But nothing changes, applications are open for a couple more weeks, all applications will be reviewed and considered once the deadline is reached, and we will then get in touch with the applicants we would like to continue talks with.

I wish I could help out the amazing team working on this game but I really just don’t have the time :confused: tell me if there is anything I could do to help.

aw thats sweet

Hi, I would like to become a moderator.

-dbmumfo

Hi! Please make sure to read the first post to see what that position entails and how to apply :smile:

Hey, I would like to participate into being a moderator

lol I forgot, I would like to be a Tournament Host.

Same comment as above @Tryhaardkiki and @dbmumfo, please read through the initial post to see how to apply to these positions : )

Hey this is bag. When are yall annoucing the new moderators and tour host?