- 1x Community and game moderator US/EU
Yes, you read that right, we’re looking for a community moderator! You’ll be on the lookout for cheaters, flagged messages and broadly keeping the community conformed to the general community and user guidelines. You report to the lead moderator. When you see someone throwing racial slurs, harassing users, or generally anything that is not in line with our guidelines, you’re not afraid to act in keeping with the moderator guidelines, to make our community a better place. And finally, if you have a cool idea, you share it with the Community Manager or Lead Moderator. We’re very much open to your input!
This includes :
- Managing the community (Curve Fever Pro, Curve Fever 2)
- Communicating with the players, users, the Hidden Monster Games folk, and everyone in between
- Monitoring and handling reports and flagged messages
- Helping out staff with the support helpdesk
- Monitoring in-game chat when playing
You will need to be able to:
- Professional proficiency in the English language.
- A developed moral compass.
- Effective communication skills.
- Teamwork and problem-solving capabilities.
- Being able to stay calm under pressure, with a neutral and objective outlook.
- Have enough time available to be involved in the community0
- Be able to communicate with the team on a regular basis over Discord, and Skype if need be.
- And, last but not least, you’re familiar with curve Fever and excited to become a vital part of what keeps the community tick.
As an extra requirement, you have to be 18 years old or older.
Here’s what we’re offering
Of course, you’d like to get something out of it. We hear you. All roles require a different level of dedication, which requires different compensation structures. The details will be hashed out later, but here’s the least of what you can expect:
- Curve Fever 2 Premium, for the duration of your tenure
- in-game Curve Fever 2 currency, monthly
- Curve Fever Pro in-game currency, monthly
- The chance to gain work experience in an active, demanding and varied community
How to apply
If you think you are the right person for this role, we want to hear from you. Here’s what you do to apply:
- Write us a short(!) cover (motivation) letter
- Include your CV - We’d like to know who the person behind the username is
- Include your usernames (forums, games and Discord)
- Send an email to [email protected] that includes the above.
- Make sure the subject line includes the following: “Moderator application: [write the role you’re applying for, here]”.
- Please send in your application before Friday 7th of December at 11.59 p.m (Amsterdam).
The Community Manager and Lead Moderator will go over all applications personally. After the deadline ends, we will get in touch with who we’d like to continue talks with. It could very well be you