Open position! Become a Moderator

Are you passionate about Curve Fever and want to contribute? Are you looking for work experience, managing a varied, passionate community? Excited about Curve Fever Pro and Curve Fever 2? Then you’re in the right place. We’re looking for awesome people to fill the following roles:

• 1 x Community & Game Moderator (Curve Fever Pro, Curve Fever 2)
  • 2 x Chat Moderator (Curve Fever Pro, Curve Fever 2)

Here’s what you’ll be doing

Community & Game Moderator:

You’ll be on the lookout for cheaters, flagged messages and broadly keeping the community conformed to the general community and user guidelines. You report to the lead moderator. When you see someone throwing racial slurs, harassing users, or generally anything that is not in line with our guidelines, you’re not afraid to act in keeping with the moderator guidelines, to make our community a better place. And finally, if you have a cool idea, you share it with the Community Manager or Lead Moderator. We’re very much open to your input!

The aforementioned role is responsible for:

1. Managing the community (Curve Fever Pro, Curve Fever 2) on the 2 forums as well as on Discord.

2. Communicating with the players, users, the Hidden Monster Games folk, and everyone in between.

3. Monitoring and handling reports and flagged messages.

4. Helping out staff with the support helpdesk.

5. Monitoring in-game chat when playing.

Chat Moderator:

The chat moderator is the person who is the closest to the players. The moderator will create a positive environment for everyone to play, discuss and have fun. You will mostly deal with reports by players concerning in-game behaviour. Besides dealing with that you will moderate our awesome Discord server of over 5000 members! Aswell as Discord, our forum is also a place of interaction. You will overview and assist people where you can and ensure they keep curving! :smiley:

The aforementioned role is responsible for:

1. Creating a positive and interactive community environment for all Curve Fever platforms.

2. Dealing with in-game reports for Curve Fever Pro and Curve Fever 2.

3. Monitoring and handling reports and flagged messages on the forum.

4. Moderating our Discord server.

5. Monitoring in-game chat when playing.

How to apply

If you are [UPDATED] 16+ years old and you think you are the right person for one of these roles, we want to hear from you. Here’s what you do to apply:

• Write us a short(!) cover (motivation) letter

• Include your CV - We’d like to know who the person behind the username is

• Include your usernames (forums, games and Discord)

• Send an email to [email protected] that includes the above. Make sure the subject line includes the following: “Moderator application: [write the role you’re applying for, here]”.

Please send in your application before Friday 26th of April at 11.59 p.m (CEST).

The Community Manager and the lead moderator will go over all applications personally. After the deadline ends, we will get in touch with who we’d like to continue talks with. It might be you, or you, or you… :eyes:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

NOOOOO! I’m only 17 about to be 18 on July! I have to be 18 in order to become a moderator. :sob:

How much time do you need to put into the job?

Hello JekFighter!

A community moderator spends more time than a chat moderator. I wouldn’t give you any amount of time since this can differ each time due to tournaments,… but atleast count 1 hour a day to keep track and informed of everything. Rather be able to spend time on it instead of needing a certain amount of time :wink:

Do you have to be 18?

Hello @YaBoyZach

If we ask for 18+ players you will need to be 18 or older.

i had hope i could be mod someday, when it was 16+
now i can say bye bye to this dream
rip 14 year old kiddo hohoho

Just wanted to be sure. :frowning_face:

Thanks for the information.

pinned globally #11

i guess only three will make it.

We have updated the minimum age to apply. This has been adjusted to 16+

@hohoho you have hope again :smiley:

Well I’m ready to be a moderator. Cross my fingers. :shamrock:

Good Luck @BIGDROJAS hope you have a great time doing this. :grinning:

i hope i can possibly get it
i have hope in all of us

I would like to be a moderator please, I would be a great moderator because I would be fair.

Awesome to hear! Please check the procedure on how to apply :smiley: Best of luck!

I would like to be monitering the in-game chat when I am playing please.

If you want to become a moderator, do what he said.