[OFFICIAL] - X-Mas Tournament. 16/12/18 - 20:00 CET

Squidward is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Willem is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

stellan is joining this tournament. He has all required ships and powers. He has read the first post and agrees to it. Not sure if he will have enough energy, though xD

No your not santa
VIDMAN is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.
I might have to quit, if i do, it will be before sign ups close. So dont worry!

Dreams is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. i have read the first post and agree to it.

Scars is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

EstRobEst is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

[may] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

Drxp_Radioo [Drxp - Ingame Name] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Aye Scars’ back!

Greenlee is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

And redlee too xd

[YourName]… Oh, i meant my name, umm, @theangelov is joining this tournament! I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

44FrenchFries is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

melliepoo2 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

blandjelly is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

Ray is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

Fokusikk is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Kamikaze is joining the tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Forever is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.