[OFFICIAL] - X-Mas Tournament. 16/12/18 - 20:00 CET

sign
:cloud_with_lightning: Stealing is back this X-Mas :cloud_with_lightning:

Welcome to the official Curve Fever Pro tournament for December 2018! Honestly I didn’t think I was going to have a free weekend this month but it turns out I will! (I will have to once again apologise to those who wanted a tournament on Saturday evenings - I really would have hosted it on a Saturday if I was free but I won’t be around.) This christmas we’re going for something a bit more traditional with a standard all powers allowed, all ships allowed tournament. Considering how long the last tournament took we’re going to try and do things a little differently this time. Double Elimination and only 1 match per round!

See ya,
:owl: :3

Signup
You must signup by commenting: "[YourName] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.".

Date and time
Signup deadline: 15/12/2018 at 20 : 00 CET +4h reserve
Tournament starting: 16/12/2018 at 20 : 00 CET
Countdown Timer until Tournament Start: Click the clock! :clock8:

Schedule
To be released…

Ships and Powers allowed
Ships: All ships - you can use any ships during the entire tournament.
Powers: All powers - you can use any powers during the entire tournament.
rules

• I accept that the tournament is played with the game as it is. This including bugs and lag.
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • All rooms must be ranked.
  • Being on time is a must. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you won’t be able to join the tournament anymore.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished.
  • Any player who signs up for a tournament and miss 2 tournaments in a row, without prior warning, will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
  • You will respect the times mentioned on the schedule.
  • Unless stated otherwise by a tournament host, the winning player/team will post the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing "!match " followed by the match code (which can be found in your match history). not doing this = removal of 20% of the points in that match.
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.
  • I have read, understood and agree with the rules, as posted in this topic.

R%20S

• Time of creation: (see schedule)
  • Name of the match: (see schedule)
  • Password: (see schedule)
  • All times are in Amsterdam time. That is GMT+1 or CET.
  • Join the match/lobby atleast 5 minutes in advance.
  • Moderators will make sure no duplicate rooms are created.

prizes

• 0-19 players --> Champion Icon and a Special X-Mas Skin (First place); 100 gems (Second Place); 50 gems (Third Place)
  • 20-39 players --> Champion Icon and a Special X-Mas Skin (First place); 200 gems (Second Place); 100 gems (Third Place)
  • 40+ players --> Champion Icon and a Special X-Mas Skin + 100 gems (First Place); 300 gems (Second Place); 150 gems (Third Place)

Disclaimer

Summary

For all official curve fever tournaments General Tournament Disclaimer: All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup+reserve deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.) (People can be on the reserve list, this will be open for maximum 4 hours. After the signup deadline. In order of posts ,reserves can be added to the schedule if it doesn’t get effected.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the forum signup thread.[ Additional]For Curve Fever 2, a user must have premium by the deadline of the signup.

List of players who missed the last tournament

Show:
  • chileanway
  • JapopoGaming
  • Leandro
  • alekor
  • imconfusednow
  • SPODER
  • Kenneth
  • Rikri
  • Thomas
  • ManThroat
  • hamodi722
  • Retrograde
  • Davyre
  • Chapeau
  • Chrisppy
  • Enter21
  • Kreu
  • Sceri
  • deniz
  • alleah
  • Noob
  • CrashJuice
  • Willem
  • Kevin10
  • BobKickAss
  • Spacediamond1738

Happy curving! Hoping to see you in the tournament :smiley: May the best win!

I feared this day. :weary:

Maluku is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

OwI is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Alpha is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Line is joining this tour. I have all required ships and powers. And u agree to follow the rules.

[:shield:Robt44] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

IWasInBeta is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Ambroz37 (ambroz37 in game) is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Ianice is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.".`

the_hashtag is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Juul is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

ferma is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

i wanted that xmas curve (i deserve it cuz im santa :P)… i will try to get it in other event, i will record some beast gameplay :slight_smile:

corewind is joining this tournament. i have all required ships and powers. i have read the first post and agree to it

takisobiedebil is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

t1gre
is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Wojtas is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

“Jerominator is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”.