[OFFICIAL] Winner Picks Tournament- 01.11.2020 - 20:00 CEST

officialtournament

:information_source: Information

Welcome back you all! For the November tournament, we came up with the idea of implementing the common gamemode in custom lobbys “winner picks” in a tournament-format. It took a while to get the format together but i hope you like it.

:cfp: Game Settings

• Turrets off
  • Pick-Ups off
  • Room Unranked
  • Powers are chosen by the Winner (more information in the schedule)
  • Level 48+ required

:memo: Signup

Use one of the following 3 possibilities to sign up!

• Write “I’m in as ingame username under this post!

• Send a private message to either zuzi#2975 or big_aur#3487 on Discord!

• Discord Bot (How to use the bot!)

:bangbang: Signup deadline: 1 hour before tournament-start
:bangbang: Tournament start: 2020-11-01T19:00:00Z
By signing up you automatically agree to the rules below!

:construction: Schedule

For Schedule, click here
Schedule building in progress…

:trophy: PRIZES

Overview
First Place :1st_place_medal: Second Place :2nd_place_medal: Third Place :3rd_place_medal:
0-19 Players* :crown: + 200 :gem: 100 :gem: 50 :gem:
20-39 Players* :crown: + 300 :gem: 200 :gem: 100 :gem:
40-59 Players* :crown: + 400 :gem: 300 :gem: 150 :gem:
60+ Players* :crown: + 500 :gem: 400 :gem: 200 :gem:
  • Amount of players mentioned is the amount that is starting in the first round. (Prizes might still change)

:no_entry: RULES

Please read these carefully!
Timing
  • Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you are out.
  • Any player who signs up but fails to come will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
  • If someone sign up and does not come, he will get a warning and 2x warnings = ban from next tournament. So sign out if you can´t make it.
Game
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
Results
  • Winner posts the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing !lastmatch <username> where username is your username.
Moderation
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.

:bell:DISCLAIMER

Click to read

All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the Discord bot. After confirming your attendance you must show up in time, if you fail to do so you will get banned from the upcoming tournament(s).

:speaking_head: Organization Team

All Members

Hope to see you in the tournament! Until then, Happy Curving!

Im in
btw you should add the day (sunday) and maybe announce the tour earlier next time? 1 week is not very long for player to join

We made the experience, thhat the announcement one week is most effective. Otherwise people will lose sight of it.

pinned globally #6

i dont have a google account and cant look up the schedule can u make it public?

now it should work

I’m in as Deur’.

@zuzi and @big_aur It still won’t let me have access. :frowning:

Look what it says

At least that’s what it says for me.

Can you hold this a bit earlier like 18-19 CEST

In past tournaments, the prime time was 20:00 CEST or so, that’s where most players are able to participate in the tournament because they may have dinner / supper before 20:00 CEST.
But I don’t think the time will be changed.

I’m in as PacuchoGol

im in as nib

@Hybrid For me the tours at 20:00 CEST for you is at 14:00 pm for me, and I usually have my lunch at 15:00 pm

oh yeah they said most not all

Im in as Domnic

Im in as Creepy 7242! :smirk:

im in as nutellawaffles

I’m in as Melissa

im in as the great (BranDline) thats me. im also in as BranDyLine dont put us together but if u are to choose only 1 choose (BranDline

im Skully246 and i aprove this message!!!

and i want to be in the tourrnament!!!