[OFFICIAL] - "Stealing is Illegal" Tournament - 5 Player FFA - November 25th 20:00 CET

tournament
officialtournament

Also, if anyone else has signed up but hasn’t received an in-game message reminding them about tomorrow’s tournament, please let me know.

Noodles is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

alekor is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

Will there be a schedule here?

Yes.

Where are we supposed to participate when it is time for the tournament?

I will release the schedule both here and in the #tournament-announcement channel of the official Curve Fever Discord server. On the schedule it will also tell you which room you need to be in. I’m sorry I haven’t been able to release the schedule yet. I’ll release it at least 2 or 3 hours before the tournament begins :slight_smile:

Just enter the game and join the room which is named the same like the one on the schedule, where u are assigned.

Willem is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

“[kevin10] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”.

Kadziel is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

EDIT:

Forum post now includes a countdown timer so that you don’t get your timezones muddled up!

(For those of you who can’t be bothered scrolling all the way up: http://www.webcountdown.net/?a=df4yZNi&k=aSa3)