[OFFICIAL] - "Stealing is Illegal" Tournament - 5 Player FFA - November 25th 20:00 CET

tournament
officialtournament

BobKickass is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

EDIT HAS BEEN MADE: Rooms are no longer ranked.

Great idea! Cause now it will be more funny and good to play :smiley:

Jerominator is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

@alleah is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Where do we enter the tournament in the game, in quick game or private rooms?

@alleah the Tournament takes place in custom rooms/ private rooms.

Noob is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

I would suggest a best 2 move on and the best 3rd joins them. I guess you want to make double elims again :joy: will be fun to make this somehow automized :joy:

It’s going to automated and I have a plan already, its just going to be confusing af. :3 it will work though.

bambule is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

CrashJuice is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Japopo is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Shoot, I’m so sorry, but some things popped up, and I must leave this tour :disappointed_relieved:
I wish y’all good luck, and please have fun for me!

kompowiec is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

srbosrb3 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Polos is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

DaniTheBest is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

KinG_Mouchette is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

@Zai, @spacedimond1738, @Rilla. @juul, @BobKickass. Please can you confirm your in game usernames? Unfortunately I don’t cannot find your usernames in the in game database. Also please make sure that you have registered your account. Thank you :slight_smile: