[OFFICIAL] - "Stealing is Illegal" Tournament - 5 Player FFA - November 25th 20:00 CET

tournament
officialtournament

Alpha is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

“Fix_Pacov is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”.

I gotta work work work work work work

Poor u… on Sunday? :persevere:

Davyre is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Chapeau is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

“Chrisppy is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”

Juul is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

What is this? 0-19 players? 20-39 players? 40+players? Is some kind of rank?

I don’t understand this,

That means that you can loose or win points for your rank in the tournament?

Sorry, but is the first time that I see a tournament, and I am a little bit lost

Thanks!

Kalorte is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

If the participants are less than 20, 200 gems (First Place); 3000 coins (Second Place); 1000 coins (Third Place)
If the participants are less than 40, 400 gems (First Place); 4000 coins (Second Place); 2000 coins (Third Place)
If the participants are more than 40, 600 gems (First Place); 6000 coins (Second Place); 3000 coins (Third Place)

Unfortunately, yes :frowning: , i don’t like the idea of ranked games because the tournament must be for fun (and glory of course), but i don’t care about rank anymore :slight_smile:

Angelov cmon pls play! It will be fun :smiley:

Heck You is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Kreu is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Enter21 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Keyowah is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Sceri is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

OwI is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

P.S: 54 players signed up so far! Very excited to see how this turns out! Also, we are reviewing the ranked room rule for this tournament. Schedule will be created and posted once the deadline is reached (5 FFA is not an easy one to organise so I’ll wait until I know exactly how many players have signed up before creating the schedule).

deniz is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.".`

Scarecrow is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.