[OFFICIAL] - "Stealing is Illegal" Tournament - 5 Player FFA - November 25th 20:00 CET

tournament
officialtournament

All the important information will be shared in the schedule once it is released. :slight_smile:

hey @Owl,
saw that you will have 2 spectators, cant you record from stream?

ivacthes is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

SPODER is Joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

I tried recording last stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6OZd3GMbXM&t=20s and the quality isnt good enough. @Owl Can I record the final?

Oh, okay then
Not like ill reach the finals

Kenneth is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Rikri is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Aww, I can’t use time bomb? Oh well. At least the lag’s improved a lot now.

…also, SHIELD? LMAO. If anybody uses it I’ll have no words.

Ortiz 49 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

spacedimond1738 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it. can someone help me to convert it to Pacific Time

Squidward is joining this tournament. I have all the required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it. GLHF :slight_smile:

“Thomas131100 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”.

McManThroat is joining this tournement. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

hamodi722 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.".

stellan is joining this tournement. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Rilla is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

[RetroGrade] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.".

40+ players! :3

they all need to show up as well, lets pray :pray:

Oh I thoguht they can only sign up… :disappointed_relieved: But I think that maybe like 5-10 players more will join and some wont appear but there will still be more than 40 :smiley: And anja u wont join or what?