[OFFICIAL] - "Stealing is Illegal" Tournament - 5 Player FFA - November 25th 20:00 CET

tournament
officialtournament

Maluku is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Yoshimitsu is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Kronches is joining this tour. I have all the requirements. I read and agree.

Leandro is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Snowbazz is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Fokusikk is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

ambroz37 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Wojtas is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Zai is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Volpin is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.
This time i’ll make it man.

JB-King is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Tobster123 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

In that case, why don’t you move the Official Curve Fever Pro tournaments to the first saturday of the month? :o

This is definitely something that I am considering. I first need to find out whether people want this and how many people will be able to attend a Saturday Tournament. For example I know that this weekend and the first weekend of December I won’t be around and will only get back home on the Sunday evening. :confused: I also imagine I’m not the only person who does things over the weekend (holiday/going out) and only comes back on a Sunday evening (when you’re less likely to go out because of work/school/uni starting on Monday), so I’ll have to check whether the community in general is happy to have tournaments on Saturday. Its possible that the majority might want to have them on Saturday in which I’ll switch, however if the majority want tournaments on Sundays I’ll try and find a way of doing a few tournaments on Saturdays with the majority on Sundays.

I also have plans for other stuff :3

@the_hashtag is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

hf gl yall

Staton is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

imconfusednow is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

So i thought it would be nice to get some practice before the tournament.

I’ll host a room everyday until the tournament at 20:00 CET for practice purposes.

Therefore, everyone who wants to test and practice a little before the tournament is kindly invited to join :wink:

And what is the room name?.. Cause i cant find it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: