[OFFICIAL] September 2018 Tournament - All Powers!

jafi01 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

peterpeter555 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

itsanoob225 is joining the tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it. I agreed to all the terms and comditions

vvvvaaalle is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

chasing dreams is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

`Hobo21-_- is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it."

OverLord is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

SeppeFien is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Maluku is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Sajmonix is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Squidward is joining this tournament. I have all the required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

PinCode is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

CLAY is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

JARJAR is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

You will win cos you are beast :slight_smile: DREAMS

SandeQPL is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

“what happen’s if you lose?”

Your account gets deleted and IP blacklisted, duh.

what!!!:frowning:

Nah, just kidding. Pretty sure you just get eliminated from the tourney.