[OFFICIAL] September 2018 Tournament - All Powers!

6 different, if you manage to get up to finals.

You can still decide to join us on discord, making a new account is pretty easy (and you’ll probably like it there :wink: )! However, if you don’t want to make an account, the other people in your game probably do have a discord account. Only one person has to post the results of a room, so don’t worry! :smile:

LonyriX is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

progaming is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Robt44 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

If the second round is made to make the bracket fair and basically “categorize” players by skill, then why doesn’t one just do badly in the first round and get put in a easy room?

You misunderstand. The stronger you do, the weaker your room in the second round. If you come first, you’ll be in a room with no other players that came first.

Did someone just like every comment in this thread?

I’ve liked all the comments saying, “I’m in” so that I can keep track of who I’ve added to the Schedule :slight_smile:

Rybolus is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

CF3_IMMIGRANT is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

imconfusednow is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Wojtas is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

This happens the exact day I move back to the college dorms lmao

Zarthon is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

How do you handle ties (Same number of points) then?

Still trying to decide whether it’s the addition of the points earned across each match or a coin flip, though it will probably be the addition of the points earned across each match.

IWasInBeta is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

Kenneth is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

Scars is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it