[OFFICIAL] September 2018 Tournament - All Powers!

Shen’ is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Eh fk, I mean Volpin*

razecore881 is joining the tournament i have all the required all the ships and powers i have read the first post and agreed to it

Once again, CEST is UTC+2, and not UTC+1. :stuck_out_tongue:

Vindem is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

I’m a bit confused as if we need all powers, but I’m assuming we don’t.

@Rikri is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

All powers means that all powers are allowed! In first couple of rounds you only need to use 1 power combo, in the quarter and semi-finals you need to have 2 power combos (4 different powers) and in the finals you need to have 3 power combos (6 different powers)!

I hope this makes sense :slight_smile:

Wait I have a question where is the tournemant room name?

In the schedule at the top of each round it should say :slight_smile: The room will be the title + the number of your room within that round. Just check the schedule to see :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Dreams is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.
May the best win!

blandjelly is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

GeraldFitz is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

One question:
if there is more than 1 match in a round, how do you aggregate the results to produce the overall result of the round?

We will add the positions in each game (eg 1st and 3rd = 4points) and then will rank players from lowest to highest. Lowest comes first, 2nd lowest comes second etc. To see an example of how, check out the other tournament I organised in CFPRO: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MZKKRdu56PuMkNbPNzDuiVsgyQIqTdueliyluhiEGmY/edit?usp=sharing

What is the point of the first round when everyone pass to the second round?

How many ships/powerups do you need?

I think you need 1 ship and 6 powers

The first round is to check how many players are present and to redistribute the players so that tje rooms, which might not be fair in the first round, have players from highest to lowest ability in the 2nd round. Its also to make sure that every player gets to play at least 2 game in the tournament before they are knocked out

ramona23 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Wait a sec. If I win I can’t post the win in a discord chat becuase i don’t have Discord.