[OFFICIAL] September 2018 Tournament - All Powers!

sign
Hello everyone!

Welcome to the official Curve Fever Pro tournament for September 2018! Given the recent update, I thought it might be nice to have another all powers allowed tournament for this month. Maybe we’ll see some new module combinations! Though the theme for the tournament is the same as last time, the schedule is set up slightly differently: in the gold and diamond rounds (quarter and semi finals) there will be 2 matches played per round, and the finals will be out of 3 matches! In each match players must use different powers and cannot use the same power for different power combinations.

Owl :3

Signup
You must signup by commenting: "[YourName] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.".

Date and time
Signup deadline: 29/09/2018 at 20 : 00 CEST +4h reserve
Tournament starting: 30/09/2018 at 20 : 00 CEST

Schedule
Click here
[EDIT: Schedule has been updated to give spaces for 48 players instead of 36.]

Ships and Powers allowed
Ships: All ships - you can use any ships during the entire tournament.
Powers: All powers - you can use any powers during the entire tournament.
rules

• I accept that the tournament is played with the game as it is. This including bugs and lag.
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • All rooms must be ranked.
  • Being on time is a must. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you won’t be able to join the tournament anymore.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
  • For rounds in which there is more than 1 match, different powers must be used each game. - *not doing this = removal of 30% of the points in that match.
  • You will respect the times mentioned on the schedule.
  • Unless stated otherwise by a tournament host, the winning player/team will post the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - *not doing this = removal of 20% of the points in that match.
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.
  • I have read, understood and agree with the rules, as posted in this topic.

R%20S

• Time of creation: (see schedule)
  • Name of the match: (see schedule)
  • Password: (see schedule)
  • All times are in Amsterdam time. That is GMT+1 or CEST.
  • Join the match/lobby atleast 10 minutes in advance.
  • Moderators will make sure no duplicate rooms are created.

prizes

• 0-19 players --> 100 gems (First Place); 1500 coins (Second Place); 500 coins (Third Place)
  • 20-39 players --> 200 gems (First Place); 2000 coins (Second Place); 1000 coins (Third Place)
  • 40+ players --> 300 gems (First Place); 3000 coins (Second Place); 1500 coins (Third Place)
  • First place also receives the Champion Icon until the next official tournament.

Disclaimer

Summary

For all official curve fever tournaments General Tournament Disclaimer: All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup+reserve deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.) (People can be on the reserve list, this will be open for maximum 4 hours. After the signup deadline. In order of posts ,reserves can be added to the schedule if it doesn’t get effected.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the forum signup thread.[ Additional]For Curve Fever 2, a user must have premium by the deadline of the signup.

Happy curving! Hoping to see you in the tournament :smiley: May the best win!

Tournament
Next tournament
Tournament
(Unofficial) Tournament One Power - 4th October

Hrvat is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

Ozzzj is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I highly doubt that.

XCS is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

PS: We don’t have access to view the schedule.

Alpha is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

• No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.

Does this rule apply to the finals too?

Also, how do you determine who wins the quarter finals/semis/finals? Is it with average points, max points?

When it comes to lag and bugs, if they are detrimental to the game and are completely ruining it, you may contact either myself or another mod (not the mods participating in the tournament however) and we will give our verdict. Things like the lags from non-European players and bugs such as fever and mine hit boxes being off from the image on screen will count as normal.

The overall winner will be determined from the average of the positions - not from the sum of the points. Lowest score wins.

I, @theangelov am joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it. And i would like to have fun by playing with you guys.

44FrenchFries is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it. May the best win :smiley:

Angelov2006 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

link to the discord? Also do you need a certain rank to enter?

The discord invite can be found on the CFpro site as well! But here is the link anyways; https://discordapp.com/invite/CCbxbb6

Also, you don’t need a certain rank to enter this tournament. All you need is a ship and some powers, so it’s open for everyone! :slight_smile:

Kadziel is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

xThauron is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

kakoluki is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

4CMCis joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it

dahaka0313 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Stern is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it