[Official] Ranked Tournament

officialtournament

:mega: DESCRIPTION

@big_aur came up with this amazing idea :heart_eyes: I want to thank him big time for organizing this tournament with me :heart:

The maximum participants will be 24. The top 12 highest ranked participants will automatically qualify for the tournament. All other players will play for the remaining 12 spots starting at 19:30 CEST.

We have made an exciting new format with group stages for the main tournament!

The big highlight is that besides the normal prizes one lucky player out of the ones that signed up will get a :five: :euro: Google Play Voucher kindly sponsored by @big_aur :heart:

No turrets! Ranked rooms only!

:memo: SIGNUP

Use one of the following 3 possibilities to sign up!

Use one of the following 3 possibilities to sign up :warning:

• :one: … Discord Bot Join-Chat-Discord How to use the bot! You will get handy reminders if you use this method.

• :two: … Send a private message to Line#2727 on Discord!

• :three: … Write β€œI’m in” + your ingame username under this post.

:warning: Signup deadline: 1 hour before start of the tournament

:warning: Tournament starting: 11-04-2020 19:30 CET

• By signing up you automatically agree to the rules below!

:construction: SCHEDULE

Will be posted here and on discord 5 minutes before the tour start.

:trophy:PRIZES

:money_with_wings: 5€ Google Play Voucher for one lucky participant :money_with_wings: BIG THANK YOU TO @big_aur for sponsoring it.

First Place :1st_place_medal: Second Place :2nd_place_medal: Third Place :3rd_place_medal:
0-19 Players* :crown: + 200 :gem: 100 :gem: 50 :gem:
20-39 Players* :crown: + 300 :gem: 200 :gem: 100 :gem:
40-59 Players* :crown: + 400 :gem: 300 :gem: 150 :gem:
60+ Players* :crown: + 500 :gem: 400 :gem: 200 :gem:

*Amount of players mentioned is the amount that is starting in the first round. (Prizes might still change)

:no_entry: RULES

Please read these carefully!
Timing
  • Be on time. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you are out.
  • Any player who signs up but fails to come will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
Game
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
Results
  • Winner posts the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing !lastmatch <username> where username is your username.
Moderation
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.

:bell:DISCLAIMER

Click to read

All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the Discord bot. After confirming your attendance you must show up in time, if you fail to do so you will get banned from the upcoming tournament(s).

Happy curving! Hoping to see you in the tournament and may the best player win!

meow

well, what does that mean? Also I see no turrets, but what about modules? Any modules are fine? Or the system will be more complicated?

All modules allowed, no restrictions there :joy: otherwise I would have told you

I’m in BIGDROJAS
Gl to all participants

I’m in Maya

i’m in too. not sure if i can make it though

I’m Niek i’m in

Im IN!!!

Im In POISENIVY

im in ZonZon

I’m in CuRvEdFrOg

Gl to everyone :slight_smile:

Please edit your post and include your in-game name :wink:

what???

i am in. sarah2005meow

felix tm

Owl is in. smh big_aur bullied me.

ON ANOTHER NOTE, IN THE TOURNAMENT I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO HOLD A MEME CONTEST >> BEST CURVE FEVER MEME OR GIF FROM THE TOURNAMENT GETS 5€ VOUCHER EITHER APPLE OR GOOGLE PLAY

Where do we have to post the memes?

I’m in Selloum

Next tour owi :stuck_out_tongue: if u want to, we could make a meme tour :joy: whatever that may be haha