Official Pickup Test Tournament

officialtournament

:mega: INFORMATION

Pickup Test Tournament

Pickup Mode only and all Powers are allowed.

:memo:SIGNUP

You can signup using our Discord server Join-Chat-Discord
I don’t know how to signup! Learn more by reading this article!
!signup pickuptest19 {username}

Date and time

• Signup deadline: 15 minutes before start of the tournament
  • Tournament starting: 2019-03-31 20:00 CET

:no_entry: RULES

:warning: Please read these carefully :warning:

• I accept that the tournament is played with the game as it is. This including bugs and lag.
Timing
  • Being on time is a must. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you won’t be able to join the tournament anymore.
  • Any player who signs up and confirms their attendance but fails to come will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
  • You will respect the times mentioned on the schedule.
Game
  • No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
  • The majority of players decide if the games are ranked or un-ranked.
  • Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished.
  • Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
Results
  • Unless stated otherwise by a tournament host, the winning player/team will post the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing !lastmatch <username> where username is your username. Not doing this = removal of 20% of the points in that match.
Moderation
  • The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.
  • I have read, understood and agree with the rules, as posted in this topic.

:construction: CREATION

SCHEDULE

• Time of creation
  • Name of the match
  • Password
    :red_circle: Check the schedule to find this info :arrow_right: Schedule will be posted after the sign-up is closed

:grey_exclamation: Notes:

• Join the match/lobby at least 5 minutes in advance.
  • All times are in Amsterdam time. That is GMT+1 or CET.
  • Moderators will make sure no duplicate rooms are created.

:trophy:PRIZES

First Place :1st_place_medal: Second Place :2nd_place_medal: Third Place :3rd_place_medal:
0-19 Players* Champ Title + 200 gems 100 gems 50 gems
20-39 Players* Champ Title + 300 gems 200 gems 100 gems
40+ Players* Champ Title + 400 gems 300 gems 100 gems

*Amount of players mentioned is the amount that is starting in the first round.

:bell:DISCLAIMER

Click to read

All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the Discord bot. After confirming your attendance you must show up in time, if you fail to do so you will get banned from the upcoming tournament(s).

Happy curving! Hoping to see you in the tournament and may the best player win!

Its official?!?!?!! With a champ title!!?!?!?!?

Yes, I was gonna make it unofficial but it will be a good test for both the bot and the new game mode. So yea you need to tryhard :joy:

i asked to join so just to clearefy can i join

Why it is at 20 h cet??? I cant play tournaments at that hour! im going to dinner! every weekend!

BlazkenYT I have seen you managed to sign in. lpinf well I am sorry but most people seem to have time just around that.

I’ll have to catch the next Tournament

Don’t forget to put forward your clocks guys it might be the second last time you get to do it.

Luckily I would say. It is super confusing for everyone.

What time is now? CET or CEST? In my coutry it’s 14.20 right now so at 20.00 or 21.00?

I think the tournament will be 20:00 CEST
Amsterdam time.

But Line should confirm this.

It will infact be in summer time. Sorry for that. Those time changes are confusing and I had to make it right on that day as well :joy: 20:00 CEST Amsterdam Time.

You will get a reminder 1 hour before the tour. Just wait for that I guess.

Ok thx… I understand now, at 20.00 for me :smiley:

When does that starts ? Im waiting at 20:04

Does that tour has a problem?

Yes and you were too late to the room. Please always check the schedule

But i were on rooms at 19h00

I want to apologize again to all the players that the first two rounds were so chaotic. The costum rooms were bugged. I would also like to thank everyone for their patience.

Congratulations to Julieth :1st_place_medal: and ambroz37 :3rd_place_medal: who share the podest with me :2nd_place_medal: .

I thank all participants and helpers. See you guys at the next tournament.

I am sorry to say that, but that was compulsory for me to stop.
I were so confused at start… and then that was night, and tomorrow i have to wake up.

Lol,just realized eurpoean clocks were put in summer time,therefore didnt notice all problems with custom rooms,luckily could watch the awesome final😂.the next april 6th in my country clock will be put back 1hour hahah too confusing