[OFFICIAL] - One Tap Tournament / 24th of February 2019 at 20:00 CET

officialtournament

Omg plz not again fake accounts…

@Line can you please take me off the list, I can’t make it. Sorry.

Okleksik is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Sure, no worries. Thx for telling me in advance. Maybe next time.

Japka is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

dylandog is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Sorry line not in this one, but you got a lot of players! Good luck man!

Thx, ye already over 60 :joy:

takisobiedebil is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

TTV.Alpha314 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Good luck with the organization :wink:

Kadziel is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

pandaeyes is joining this tournament. “I have all required ships and powers.” I have read the first post and agree to it

…what happened to a simple “I’m in”…

PANDÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜ <3
CCCCC: yay you’re in!!! :smiley:

NICK is joining this tournament. I have all required powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Sorry, I am out of this tournament. Good luck and have fun to all participants!

:frowning_face:

can you please take me out of the tournament too i wont be able to make it

can you take me out of the tournament too i wont be able to make it

Cole is joining this tournament. I have all required powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.