[OFFICIAL] - One Tap Tournament / 24th of February 2019 at 20:00 CET

officialtournament

I can’t open my discord…it stopped working…what should i do if i win?

blandjelly is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

The topic name says CEST but starting time is CET.

So, when it really starts? CEST or CET?

cest, unless line wants to completely change our tour schedule.:rofl:

to avoid confusions,it should have some kind of countdown or so :slight_smile:

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cet.
It says that CET will be used until the 31st of March. I think it should be CET.

@Jerominator you can either contact me here via pm or in-game whenever you see me.

As for the time CEST the summer time. Since we still got this thing going where clocks are moved forwards or backwards I agree to @Alpha for the tours it will be CET as stated above.

Mbrander is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it. :smiley:

When you say all required ships and powers does that mean that you have to unlock all the powers?

No, you need at least 2 powerups to use during the tour. The allowed modules are in the description. You need at least two of them :wink:

Ok thanks

Okey it works again

@Line, I can’t make the tournament, please take me off the list.

Can you try to make tournaments on Saturdays in the future?

Nice one, new champion? :wink:

Yes, I got this request by more people so I will definitely consider it.
@Alpha maybe :thinking:

Apparently I’m not old enough to play on my own, so the rest of my family are joining in as well. My dad says he used to be a 2 player pacman champion and he wants to take the win. My mum will be playing on her phone and she will need to cook, so she might leave early. My sisters say that they got gold rank! They might have a chance to win!

Our families accounts are:
hrwat
Robt45
hohono
big_aura
NoFlavour

We are all joining this tournament. We all have all required powers. We all read the first post and agree to it.

Nice try :owl: :joy:

“Curve is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”