[OFFICIAL] - One Tap Tournament / 24th of February 2019 at 20:00 CET

officialtournament

Shen’ is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.
Now it’s your turn to sign up @pandaeyes and @74R45! Don’t let me down :frowning:

already done before you, kid

ya bois:
the_hashtag is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

hf gl Y’all

oh lol, i am blind xD RUDE!
let’s get pandaeyes then aaarrrgh

im gud lmao​:joy::joy:

so is invisibility allowed then?

stellan is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

All allowed modules are in the description. Yes, it is allowed :blush:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

aksajan is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Ign (Rodney) i’m level 21 and i’ve read the post

Squidward is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Rodney is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

I don’t have all the powers and ships, someone said I could join without all because I’m level 21 is that ok?

Hey Rodney, by having all required powers I generally mean that you need to have at least 2 (the ones you want to play the tournament with). Obviously you can change them during this tour if you feel like it. As for the ships, this is irrelevant and I will change it for the next tournament. Thanks for you participation.

Masterbomb444 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Thanks.

Ninjahyper#38376 is joining the tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first and agreed to it.

i sign up for YE1, he has problem at signing up in the forum so i do it for him, gonna inform him about schedule

@NinjaHyper @hohoho

Hello everyone,
I have asked the developers and we are sorry but we cannot give prizes to guest accounts. This involves mostly you Ninja and YE1 I think as well. The reason behind this is that guest accounts are not permanent and you might lose the gems you earned in an instant. Please consider making an account (if you do so inform me about the new username and I will change it).

Obviously you are allowed to play the tournament on the guest account, but in case you get into the prize ranks, you will NOT be rewarded.