[OFFICIAL] - One Tap Tournament / 24th of February 2019 at 20:00 CET

officialtournament

“GregorNegor is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”

@Line, umm, don’t you mean only purple powers? (Because the blue powers are defensive)

“Sadboy is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”

He’s changed the rules… but wait… what if a lvl 1 account won the tour!!!

You is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

yeah blue are defense so I’m just going to think that only purple

Lunicorn is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

GL allof you

Just read the description on top :stuck_out_tongue: the reason that i included the defensive once is because they give new strategic values and new players wont necessarily have that many uses on their purple modules :joy:

It ruin the fun cuz everyone gonna use shield

you can try :joy: have fun getting shot from everywhere while reloading it

NickPlays is joining this tournament. I have required all ships and powers. I have read the first post and agreed to it.

I play on EST so the tournament will interfere with school hours by 1 hour, I would suggest for any future tournaments to be held on weekends because me and my friends were hoping to compete. Thank you for any consideration

24th February is Sunday

WaWaWa is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Dreams is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

74R45 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

galaxy is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

“Mali (my gamer tag) is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”

AMINE1 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Wow AMINE1 from cf3 is back :open_mouth: Hier here.