[OFFICIAL] - One Tap Tournament / 24th of February 2019 at 20:00 CET

officialtournament

“[Main] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”

Night is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

"[Leadingsnow] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it."

YE1 created an account. he isnt guest anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Hrvat is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

10000days is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

corewind6(corewind is my in game name) is joining this tournament i have all required ships and powers i have read the first post and agree to it

IWasInBeta is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Better late than never :wink:

queenagustina is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

codeblue42 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

agada is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to
it.

PRESTO is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

piotr3pl is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Ozzzj is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

@ianice is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

@Line I wont be able to make it, please take me out.

@theangelov is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Nevermind that, I’m sorry for the confusion, I have time and I can play. Please add me back in.

pimthedestroyer is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

ferma is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.