[OFFICIAL] - One Tap Tournament / 24th of February 2019 at 20:00 CET

officialtournament

Thanks.

Ninjahyper#38376 is joining the tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first and agreed to it.

i sign up for YE1, he has problem at signing up in the forum so i do it for him, gonna inform him about schedule

@NinjaHyper @hohoho

Hello everyone,
I have asked the developers and we are sorry but we cannot give prizes to guest accounts. This involves mostly you Ninja and YE1 I think as well. The reason behind this is that guest accounts are not permanent and you might lose the gems you earned in an instant. Please consider making an account (if you do so inform me about the new username and I will change it).

Obviously you are allowed to play the tournament on the guest account, but in case you get into the prize ranks, you will NOT be rewarded.

“[Main] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.”

Night is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

"[Leadingsnow] is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it."

YE1 created an account. he isnt guest anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Hrvat is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

10000days is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

corewind6(corewind is my in game name) is joining this tournament i have all required ships and powers i have read the first post and agree to it

IWasInBeta is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Better late than never :wink:

queenagustina is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

codeblue42 is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

agada is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to
it.

PRESTO is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

piotr3pl is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

Ozzzj is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

@ianice is joining this tournament. I have all required ships and powers. I have read the first post and agree to it.

@Line I wont be able to make it, please take me out.