One tap weapons
It is an honor for me to announce the first official Curve Fever Pro tournament I am allowed to organize. Since I liked @Robt44’s idea to limit the use of modules, it will now be about one tap weapons only. Get your shots, lasers, zaps and defensive modules ready for some epic rounds.
See you on the battle field,
You must signup by commenting:
"[**INGAME USERNAME**] is joining this tournament. I have all required powers. I have read the first post and agree to it."
Date and time
Signup deadline: 23/02/2019 at 20 : 00 CET
Tournament starting: 24/02/2019 at 20 : 00 CET
Only the use of one tap weapons during the tournament is permitted. Those include all shots, the zap, the homing missile and the laser (purple & blue modules).
- One Shot
- Side Shot
- Scatter Shot
- Homing Missile
- Multi Shot
- Double Shot
- all defensive modules (shield, speed, corner, thin, hideself, break, jump)
- I accept that the tournament is played with the game as it is. This including bugs and lag.
- No compensation for bugs or lag and no rematches.
- All rooms must be ranked, unless everyone agrees to play unranked.
- Being on time is a must. A host may delay the match for 3 minutes from the start time. Afterwards you won’t be able to join the tournament anymore.
- Teaming is not allowed and all players involved will be punished.
- Any player who signs up for a tournament and miss 2 tournaments in a row, without prior warning, will be banned from participating in the next tournament.
- Cheating is not allowed in any form or circumstance.
- You will respect the times mentioned on the schedule.
- Unless stated otherwise by a tournament host, the winning player/team will post the match results in the curve fever discord #tournament-results. - This can be done either with a screenshot or by typing "!match " followed by the match code (which can be found in your match history). not doing this = removal of 20% of the points in that match.
- The organization, being official moderators and Hidden Monster Games representatives, are always right and have the last word.
- I have read, understood and agree with the rules, as posted in this topic.
Time of creation: (see schedule)
Name of the match: (see schedule)
Password: (see schedule)
All times are in Amsterdam time. That is GMT+1 or CET.
Join the match/lobby at least 5 minutes in advance.
Moderators will make sure no duplicate rooms are created.
0-19 players -->Champion Icon 200 gems (First place); 100 gems (Second Place); 50 gems (Third Place)
20-39 players -->Champion Icon 300 gems (First place); 200 gems (Second Place); 100 gems (Third Place)
40+ players --> Champion Icon 400 gems (First place); 300 gems (Second Place); 100 gems (Third Place)
For all official curve fever tournaments General Tournament Disclaimer: All official Curve Fever tournaments are subject to this disclaimer without exclusion. In order to keep tournaments organized and more enjoyable for everyone: Once the signup+reserve deadline is reached; no changes are made to its content that may be rules, the player list (no switches are allowed.) (People can be on the reserve list, this will be open for maximum 4 hours. After the signup deadline. In order of posts ,reserves can be added to the schedule if it doesn’t get effected.), times and days mentioned. Players must keep to the starting times of matches and as mentioned in the posts. You must post results of each match in discord #tournament-results. The only way to signup is through the forum signup thread. [Additional]For Curve Fever 2, a user must have premium by the deadline of the signup.
Happy curving! Hoping to see you in the tournament and may the best player win!