[Official] One Power Tournament - Results

officialtournament

[Official] One Power Tournament

Hello folks :joy:,

yesterday was the monthly tournament. All players were only allowed to use one power and this brought new aspects into the game. I hope you all enjoyed it.

I would like to thank all players @the_hashtag and @Averazon and congratulate the winners.

1st - @Sceri
2nd - @theangelov
3rd - @Owl

Schedule:

Finals:

Some players have asked on Discord why there was only one monthly tournament. Do you want 2 tournaments per month in the future?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I would like to thank all players again and look forward to your feedback :heart: .

I think more than one monthly tournament would be amazing as long as there were prizes for both!

I personally would love to support the game but I really don’t mind the adverts, and at the moment the only advantage of VIP is skipping ads as far as I can tell. Is it possible for individuals to add gems to the prize pool? (Money for these gems would be donated directly to HMG I guess so they could pass the gems on with the rest of the prizes).

Thanks for your feedback. I think this one is a great Idea and I will forward it (from my point of view it should be possible).

Is it possible to upload the replay of the final to YouTube? Right now it is unavailable to watch. I hope somebody uploaded it to YouTube.